Is The Euromillions Winner A Bairn? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Is The Euromillions Winner A Bairn?

El gofer

161 million winner from falkirk. Would have a fair impact on their season if a million was papped their way!

I know this is not strictly ton related but was the first thing i thought when i heard. Jeez hope he's no a falkirk fan!

161 million winner from falkirk. Would have a fair impact on their season if a million was papped their way!

I know this is not strictly ton related but was the first thing i thought when i heard. Jeez hope he's no a falkirk fan!

They stay in Largs round the corner from my Mum and I've known them my whole life. The street's currently swarming with reporters and my old dear was just interviewed by a tabloid journo. :lol:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

is he a good close personal friend? Is he aware of the great work morton supporters like yourself do for the people of largs? One million is nothing to him! Tell him its a tax dodge!

Largs Thistle = the next gretna!

tell him hes being paid by millions so he should share it with the sweety company

I hope Mr Rae has invited them to Scapa tomorrow

He should invite them to Love Street instead so they can see us play.

Archived