Nokia N8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Nokia N8

cammy

I've had this phone a while now, and I was just wondering what apps and widgets I should have for my phone, I am not really into all this apps and widget stuff but alot of people tell me what a cracking phone this is for and how it as just as good as the Iphone, but to be truthfully I think it's s***e apart for the hd camcorder and 12 mp camera, can anyone help? as I want to like this phone but just feel that I hate it, also feel the my internet is far to slow compare to the andriod network

In defeat we try and forget

But being victorious we will always remember

C'mon Ye Ton

I have it and my internet connection is absolutely fine on 3.5g and obviously rapid on wireless. What network are you on? Have you downloaded the Opera 10 or Opera Mini browsers? They're free on Ovi and are a big improvement on the standard browser.

As for apps and games, just browse and see what you like - there's shedloads of free stuff. I've got loads, including the usual stuff like Angry Birds, F-Secure, IPlayer etc.

Oh, the sound quality is phenomenal through headphones and the music library is a dream to use.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I have it and my internet connection is absolutely fine on 3.5g and obviously rapid on wireless. What network are you on? Have you downloaded the Opera 10 or Opera Mini browsers? They're free on Ovi and are a big improvement on the standard browser.

As for apps and games, just browse and see what you like - there's shedloads of free stuff. I've got loads, including the usual stuff like Angry Birds, F-Secure, IPlayer etc.

Oh, the sound quality is phenomenal through headphones and the music library is a dream to use.

am on t-mobile, yip got all this stuff apart from iplayer, had to pay for the angry birds full game though and my subscribtion to f-secure has 5 days left don't know if I will have to pay for that too

In defeat we try and forget

But being victorious we will always remember

C'mon Ye Ton

Archived