When Will We Know If The Game Is On Or Off? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

When Will We Know If The Game Is On Or Off?

pink_panther

When folk decide to help at Cappielow, believe me when i say it could make the difference if its on or not

Think i counted 10 folk that were there today and tonight

Solid Ice on the covers and was quite hard to break up then shift with only that small amount.

When folk decide to help at Cappielow, believe me when i say it could make the difference if its on or not

Think i counted 10 folk that were there today and tonight

Solid Ice on the covers and was quite hard to break up then shift with only that small amount.

see at the end of the day thats no excuse. people pay their money in and are busy so if thats what is going to make the difference the club should hire a local company to do the work.

see at the end of the day thats no excuse. people pay their money in and are busy so if thats what is going to make the difference the club should hire a local company to do the work.

chris_mceleny 1 chance of ever making a decent post 0

SEAT: enjoy the game!

fingers crossed you have temps like we have round in Ayr - then the game has a chance.

Just walked home from the station - and had to undo jacket its so warm. 7c at moment and not meant to drop much more through the night.

fingers crossed for Saturday to have some football to watch in Greenock.

They asked for help, what does it matter to you, your game is off

7 minutes to inspection, c'mon, its got to be on, its tropical out there.

I'm too drunk to count!!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived