Why Oh Why - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why Oh Why

AJCTON

the referee issue has really enraged me and no doubt sfl clubs will suffer as a result. There is little money within the sfl set up and yet the smaller clubs suffer at the hands of what is an spl issue........namely celtic, why didn't refs just refuse to cover celtic games. The impact on smaller clubs will no doubt be huge as it will add to the games that will be called off in what will no doubt be a long cold harsh winter in more ways than one. Who compensates the clubs, spl, sfl or celtic, it is rediculous. I fully understand that this is an spl issue and it is the bigger product but they have caused it yet they get to play, that is wrong. Lose money this week and lose money in midweek games, why oh why do the wee teams have to suffer its a woeful state of affairs

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

the referee issue has really enraged me and no doubt sfl clubs will suffer as a result. There is little money within the sfl set up and yet the smaller clubs suffer at the hands of what is an spl issue........namely celtic, why didn't refs just refuse to cover celtic games. The impact on smaller clubs will no doubt be huge as it will add to the games that will be called off in what will no doubt be a long cold harsh winter in more ways than one. Who compensates the clubs, spl, sfl or celtic, it is rediculous. I fully understand that this is an spl issue and it is the bigger product but they have caused it yet they get to play, that is wrong. Lose money this week and lose money in midweek games, why oh why do the wee teams have to suffer its a woeful state of affairs

Because the stronger get greedy and the weak succum to their life sapping needs :angry:

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

If they'd done that it would just have added fuel to the conspiracy theory. (and we can do without that) You are right tho' it's a feckin liberty that the sfl clubs are losing out (big time) us, Raith and Cowden have missed out on some of our best gates of the season- while Celtic and Rangers games are unaffected. It's a sickener right enough. It would be good if we could get some form of compensation, but I cant see it happening.

Show Racism the Red Card

the sfl clubs should all take the sfa on for compensation over this, its disgrace thats been badly managed

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

the sfl clubs should all take the sfa on for compensation over this, its disgrace thats been badly managed

Yep - summed up by the SFA making offers of concession, eventually rejected, without consulting the various unions about the implications on their members. Both the referees and the SFA deserve ALOT of stick for the way this has been managed.

Archived