Well Done Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Well Done Morton

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You fall out with a significant section of the board CW, and then tell us all that you are going to be selling pies at the car boot sale. :blink: Doesn't seem like a great plan tbh You may well be the Gerald Ratner of the Pie sales world.

no I dont.. I dont fall out with anyone.. I just air my views.. if people cant accept that.. thats their problem.

Are you heating the pies up this time or keeping them at room temperature again? :unsure:

yes... it will be an extra 10p per pie for above room temperature

cowshed warrior... a few questions... 1...where exactly will the money made from the sale of the pies be going to... and ...2....Will there be a bucket.................................................................................................................................................................

1. in my sky rocket....

2. yes.. but it will disappear from the face of the earth soon after :ph34r:

I would urge anyone buying any of these pie to make sure they get a receipt. ;)

receipts will be available.. at an added surcharge of 50p per... this IS a real well run sale here.. not a fly by night cowboy job..

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

fyi.. I will be selling pies at this if I get a space.. usual prices and quality, and with a new concept pie, it's a take on a steak and gravy pie, but with hot dog sausage replacing the steak, and tomato sauce and mustard replacing the gravy.. I will be calling it the puppy pie, I will only have 100 of theses so be early....

Does the cooncil environmental health know about this

Does the cooncil environmental health know about this

shhhhhhhh.. you never know who's reading this .

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

See you at the boot sale then....Smashing!!!

are you my official stalker now ... wow.. i'll keep one of my special pies just for you.

He wasnt there.....he had an I.T call out from IBM to deal with....had too pass it on too his boss though as he had no AT & T

:lol:

I see what you did there.

Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

I wonder if the wee dog will be back. Lovely wee thing, trotted round everyone's stalls, tight wee git didn't buy anything mind! :lol:

live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says "oh S H I T E, she's awake".

Archived