New Fanclub Album Shadows Coming Soon - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Fanclub Album Shadows Coming Soon

El gofer

Coming soon apparently. Listened to a tune from the upcoming album, Baby Lee, which is a rather fabulous little number. As close to Big Star as they have been and rather fitting all things considered.

I still say they should have been bloody huge. Grand Prix...what an album! ...and creation spent the money on definitely maybe instead.....pfffffft

Coming soon apparently. Listened to a tune from the upcoming album, Baby Lee, which is a rather fabulous little number. As close to Big Star as they have been and rather fitting all things considered.

I still say they should have been bloody huge. Grand Prix...what an album! ...and creation spent the money on definitely maybe instead.....pfffffft

Heard this today and thought it was great.

Was leaving work, turned on Tom Morton on radio scotland just as this finished and he gave the band and song bit. Home and checked for it. Crackin wee song in fanclub tradition. None of yer nonsense. Just great tunes to cheer up yer day!

I liked A Catholic Education and the next few albums and then they started taking their Big Star obssession a little too far for my liking. At their best the **** were cracking melodic songwriters, at their worst... toe-curlingly twee ****.

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Archived