Icelandic Volcanic Ash Closes Scottish Airports - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Icelandic Volcanic Ash Closes Scottish Airports

Flyerton

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has actually worked massively in my favour.

Had I flown yesterday I'd have been away for two weeks filling in as a stop gap.

Now it looks like once the flights are up and running again I'm away for two months in Norway and the possibilty of a further two weeks after that sailing on the High Seas on one of my tankers.

Passport at ready, just awaiting final approval.

And I'm Offski !!!

escape.jpg

You really aren't a nice person, newton; unfortunately you seem to have learned a lot from your idol.

:angry:

he's referring to MJ's latest update to his blog macca .......

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I am ?

I thought I was referring the the life of HMS Willow on the ocean wave.

Don't be a fanny your whole life. You posted a picture that comes straight off Ernie's blog.

I know you two are joined at the hip and I know you wish you were plugging him but psychic you're not.

Psychotic and maybe even psychopathic, definitely sycophantic, but not psychic.

The definition of a space invader would be an original thought in that dome of yours.

Strange that the closer you align yourself to MJ, the more damage you do to his cause - as witnessed by your monumental fúck up this week.

Anyway, back on topic - feel free to bore the fúcking clunkers off me by explaining how you just happened to stumble across the aforementioned picture whilst balancing the computer in one hand and spanking your mutton with the other to a photograph of the 63-64 team.

TonInDublin

You can actually touch this ash. It collects on your car windscreen and if you have used your windscreen washers lately, it collects at the edge of the windscreen and also on the car bonnet as what looks like dust particles.

On the windscreen edge, it appears a brownish colour I ran my finger down the edge and my fingertip was black.

Indeed, my car was and still is covered in it.

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Indeed, my car was and still is covered in it.

Well get out there and get it washed ya clatty mare.

You never learned that in the Branny. :P

TonInDublin

Well get out there and get it washed ya clatty mare.

You never learned that in the Branny. :P

TonInDublin

I don't do washing cars, that's the hubby's job ;) . Did you have a car up the Branny? :unsure: I was talking to someone yesterday that was visiting someone up there, in the new houses over in the field, they were at Strumness Place up the Branny. Did you ever! :)

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Archived