Underbelly - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Underbelly

El gofer

As above. Anyone been watching this on stv.

Entertaining stuff.

A side issue is all the old faces from home and away and neighbours that appear on this 15/20 years down the line!!

gofer you see QT is in glasgow next week, just applied there for me and the wee apprentice to go on. oh and no aint seen the above.

An Apprentice boy??? I thought you were a fulthy tum!!!

QT has started to do my head in. I used to lov watching it.

Who are the panel?

the apprentice is my wee brother, im trying to mould him in my image which god himself moulded in his.

never mentioned the panel and wasnt on the site, most likely sturgeon, jimm murphy, annabelle or mundell, tavish scottt or the westmister scottish girl mp and the cat in the bag like oor margo or some crap comedian from an ethnic minority to match the quotas

As above. Anyone been watching this on stv.

Entertaining stuff.

A side issue is all the old faces from home and away and neighbours that appear on this 15/20 years down the line!!

Bloody hell - did Channel actually manage to sell this to STV ?

Has Don Mackay been murdered yet ?

:blink:

Bloody hell - did Channel actually manage to sell this to STV ?

Has Don Mackay been murdered yet ?

:blink:

and your point is ?

A Tale of Two Cities or Underbelly 2 ?

http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/underbel...aleoftwocities/

Underbelly 3: The Golden Mile brings all the bums and boobs of the first two series together with the true story of the rise of Sydney's Kings Cross underworld.

:lol: :lol:

and your point is ?
seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Saw few episodes on fx last year & wasnt that impressed mainly because Harold bishop's son David was leader of underworld gang.

The guy who was killed in the very first episode looked to be an interesting character

:unsure:

... for a furniture salesman.

Watched the first couple of episodes,thought it looked quite good but got a bit bored with it.

Back to Flash Forward now.The double episode on Monday was really good.

Mags.

Blessings....not just for the one's who kneel....luckily.

i liked dexter but couldnt quite get into series 3, usual with tv programmes, series 1 on itv, series 2 on virgin 1? series 3 on bravo, all over the shop at different times on different days!

Still to see series 3 but heard mixed reports about it. Few mates say it's the best, other mates say it's the worst. Can't wait to find out. ^_^

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Mags, did your boy manage to keep his new pumps clean today?!! Not a happy bunny after another malicious fire bell meant onto the blaes pitches! I told him to bring his boots tomorrow!!!!

:lol:

I wondered what happened.Didn't see his shoes but his jeans were filthy...!

Mags.

Blessings....not just for the one's who kneel....luckily.

was going to watch this but my pal said its like home and away :blink:

Quite a few faces from Home and Away and Neighbours in it, a guy that I remember from Sons and Daughters is in the second one too, sure STV will be snapping that up. The actress who played Cheryl Stark plays the mother-in-law of the Danni Stark actress's character!

I quite like it, but some parts of it are pretty goofy. It's a fairy glossy production by Aussie standards but hard to take seriously sometimes. Always wondered why the likes of All Saints or Stingers didn't find an audience over here, decent shows. Basically similar to Casualty and The - now axed - Bill

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Archived