Underbelly - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Underbelly

El gofer

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and...00412-s1jp.html

Underbelly: The Golden Mile picks up where the second instalment, A Tale of Two Cities, left off. It is set in Kings Cross between the the years 1989 and 1999.

It stars Emma Booth as Kim Hollingsworth, Firass Dirani as John Ibrahim, Peter O'Brien as George Freeman, Dieter Brummer as Trevor Haken and Damian Garvey as Chook Fowler.

Underbelly: The Golden Mile picks up where the second instalment, A Tale of Two Cities, left off. It is set in Kings Cross between the the years 1989 and 1999.

It stars Emma Booth as Kim Hollingsworth, Firass Dirani as John Ibrahim, Peter O'Brien as George Freeman, Dieter Brummer as Trevor Haken and Damian Garvey as Chook Fowler.

Watched the first two episodes via an internet streaming site the other day. Has went down a storm in Australia too from all the reviews I've read, numbers that only Top Gear, Masterchef, the news and the cricket normally achieve!

Izzy Hoyland off Neighbours is in it looking good! Recognised a bloke from Sons and Daughters too, very bald now, though Aussie aged well? :lol: Daniel Roberts, plays the cop, Egan? Son plays a guy with an X in his name in Home and Away I noticed the other day! Wee guy is the spit of the young him!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Watched the first two episodes via an internet streaming site the other day. Has went down a storm in Australia too from all the reviews I've read, numbers that only Top Gear, Masterchef, the news and the cricket normally achieve!

Izzy Hoyland off Neighbours is in it looking good! Recognised a bloke from Sons and Daughters too, very bald now, thought Aussie blokes aged well normally? :lol: Daniel Roberts, plays the cop, Egan, was in the last series too? Son plays a guy with an X in his name in Home and Away I noticed the other day! Wee guy is the spit of the young him!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Archived