God Of War 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

God Of War 3

Mr.Blue

Anyone played the demo or the game itself yet?

Considering buying it if it gets a good write up

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I remember the first one for it's memorable intro scenes.

"come back to bed, Kratos..."

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

The games do look good but ive way to many unfinished games for my 360 ! need to stop buying new games :lol:

my pal wants aloan of my 360 to play forza 3 mean a get his ps3 but a might if a can get this for a week out of blockbuster but naw sure what its like?

never played any of these are the good??

Brilliant if you liked Devil May Cry/Prince of Persia type 3rd person action games. A big baldy beast with a chip on his shoulder going about killing the Greek gods and mythological creatures. Great fun, great games.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Brilliant if you liked Devil May Cry/Prince of Persia type 3rd person action games. A big baldy beast with a chip on his shoulder going about killing the Greek gods and mythological creatures. Great fun, great games.

it sounds badass a think a will need to get his ps3 for a shot of this you have got to fight madusa in this :lol:

it sounds badass a think a will need to get his ps3 for a shot of this you have got to fight madusa in this :lol:

Ask your mate to download the demo and get a shot before you rent it. The demo is really good but its not the type of game Im into

Ask your mate to download the demo and get a shot before you rent it. The demo is really good but its not the type of game Im into

see a like stuff like jason and the argonauts stuff and it looks really good long as its not a FPS am happy am really bad at them lol

Just got an email from play.com telling me god of War 1 and 2 is available on the ps3 for the princely sum of 18 quid. might be worth a shot

a finished GOW 3 in a few hours :blink:

realy? does it not have 11 hours of gameplay in it?

Archived