Abe (anyone But England) World Cup T-shirts - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Abe (anyone But England) World Cup T-shirts

Flyerton

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meant to say in reply to Alibi's comments about Saint Mirren, I couldn't care less if Saint Mirren won The Champions League. It would affect my life in no way whatsoever.

I'm with you on that one. I sometimes find it mildly amusing if they lose, but I certainly don't hate them. I'd like to see them relegated though, as that would give us a proper local derby. They're just like us (except less colourful of course).

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I'm with you on that one. I sometimes find it mildly amusing if they lose, but I certainly don't hate them. I'd like to see them relegated though, as that would give us a proper local derby. They're just like us (except less colourful of course).

I agree. I find it strange that some people can feel genuine hatred just because someone supports a team geographically close to them. Yes rivalry is good, but the best kind of rivalry is when you can support your team on the day but then sit down and have a pint with rival fans after the match without feeling compelled to knock lumps out of each other.

You're a very strange man. :rolleyes:

Of course rivalry is healthy but frankly Morton are rivals with Saint Mirren only in the same way that Leeds are rivals with Manchester Utd or Portsmouth with Southampton.

I think if Saint Mirren winning things bothers you then you need to get out more.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Archived