'chemical Ali' Executed In Iraq - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

'chemical Ali' Executed In Iraq

Flyerton

Yes it will make a difference to your day. So please remeber that it is basket cases like that eejit that our country fights against so we have the freedom to carry on our daily lifes.

He wasnae a feckin shoplifter. Stop attempting to minimise the atrocities carried out.

What did he do to "our country" again ?

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just not in favour of the death penalty in our so called civillised world.

If we lived in a civilised world there would be no need for the death penalty.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

The guy was an evil despicable person. I just don't believe capital punnishment was the answer.

Oh I think it'll stop him doing that again....

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

Don't worry I'm almost certain someone just as evil will pop up soon.

I don't believe you can deter these characters Col,they never think they will face justice. I'll settle for justice for their victims.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

At the end of the day, he was tried by his own folk and sentenced by his own folk. He had alot more crimes to pay for but those families who suffered will be happy he is gone.

I'm honestly not trying to be controversial when I say that I believe his punishment was lenient. All he had to do was close his eyes and start counting sheep. Could that be said of the victims?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

My thoughts are with the al-Majid family at this sad time.

Thought I say it before anyone else did. :blush:

Chop chop! :lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Because two wrongs always makes a right. I see your point there.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Because two wrongs always makes a right. I see your point there.

One wrong, one right, get it right.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

One wrong, one right, get it right.

If you're a mouthbreathing mentalist, perhaps.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I take it that you believe Chemical Ali's life should have been spared.

YER BARD

:angry: or your not a big wet yer pants jessie :lol:

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Guest David Edwards

And as long as we have the death penalty we will never be civilised.

Archived