Download Festival - Page 11 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Download Festival

Thrax

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what ever happened to W.A.S.P headlining Download they would be amazing live a think

hahahaha WASP would never headline...naw in a million years. They dont even sell oot the garage :P i should know...it went to their last two gigs there :lol:

think your hinkin on Manowar :P nothing ever came of that rumour

I'm smart and I want respect!

Just read on the download forums that weekend camping tickets are close to selling out. Anyone planning on going who hasnt got a ticket should move their rings!

Some thought provoking news with regards to the remaining acts to be announced.

Skuzz have announced that Download will have 2 "secret acts" at this years download

Many rumours swirling around the boards so theres nothing really to go on. 2 very interesting and very possible acts for the secret bands...

1 being Spinal Tap (playing glastonbury/would fit on the sunday lineup)

the other ANTHRAX

Some thought provoking news with regards to the remaining acts to be announced.

Skuzz have announced that Download will have 2 "secret acts" at this years download

Many rumours swirling around the boards so theres nothing really to go on. 2 very interesting and very possible acts for the secret bands...

1 being Spinal Tap (playing glastonbury/would fit on the sunday lineup)

the other ANTHRAX

Anthrax are a Sonisphere exclusive though, they're not allowed to play Download! :(

Spinal Tap would be godly! Not likely though, the rumour's probably only come about because they announced on the website that they were 'appearing' at Download, but that was just showing the film.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Anthrax are a Sonisphere exclusive though, they're not allowed to play Download! :(

Spinal Tap would be godly! Not likely though, the rumour's probably only come about because they announced on the website that they were 'appearing' at Download, but that was just showing the film.

apparently they aint exclusive. Rumours were that all sonisphere bands were exclusive but thats bn stated to be wrong. I doubt theyll be the secret act but ye never know :)

Apparently one of the secret acts are Enter Shikari...meant to be on the 3rd stage aswell early doors on friday :S

Fair play though, if their on early alot o ppl will check em out. I dont actually mind em. Bit of a guilty admission but fuk it :lol:

Other secret is likely to be alot be alot bigger (well heres hopin anyways)

Apparently one of the secret acts are Enter Shikari...meant to be on the 3rd stage aswell early doors on friday :S

Fair play though, if their on early alot o ppl will check em out. I dont actually mind em. Bit of a guilty admission but fuk it :lol:

Other secret is likely to be alot be alot bigger (well heres hopin anyways)

Does that mean Don Cottot will be there? :lol:

KennedyDog.gif

Over at the Download forums they are saying the secret acts might be Machine Head and A7X. Would be brilliant if this was the case, although I still want Megadeth there!!!

Theres rumours flyinh about for everyone :)) I fully expect Enter Shikari to be one going by what has been said on the forum. Quotes from s*** some of the band have said etc.

So that leaves one secret act for Sunday main stage...which you'd think would be in keeping with the cheesey rock feel....someone along the lines of Twisted Sister or Poison would fit but I hope its someone else tbh.

EDIT : Rest of the lineup (minus secret acts) to be completed tonight at midnight!

Theres rumours flyinh about for everyone :)) I fully expect Enter Shikari to be one going by what has been said on the forum. Quotes from s*** some of the band have said etc.

So that leaves one secret act for Sunday main stage...which you'd think would be in keeping with the cheesey rock feel....someone along the lines of Twisted Sister or Poison would fit but I hope its someone else tbh.

EDIT : Rest of the lineup (minus secret acts) to be completed tonight at midnight!

****ing yes. That would be excellent.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

BLEED FROM WITHIN
SLEEPERCURVE
NEW DEVICE
THE OUTCRY COLLECTIVE
TRIPSWITCH
THE INSTIGATORS
IN CASE OF FIRE