New Ton Fan - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Ton Fan

El gofer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan Coyle came into this world at 6:45pm yesterday. Mum doing well and El Dad is proud as punch!!

Since we will still be crying out for a left back left mid in 16 years time, I put him forward as the solution to the problem! Was Maradona's grandson not signed for a hefty fee before he was born??

Hearty congratulations to all. Lovely name. Doubt we have had a player caled Logan before. (First name that is)

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Logan Coyle came into this world at 6:45pm yesterday. Mum doing well and El Dad is proud as punch!!

Since we will still be crying out for a left back left mid in 16 years time, I put him forward as the solution to the problem! Was Maradona's grandson not signed for a hefty fee before he was born??

Congratulations Alan!

All the best

Russell

Hearty congratulations to all. Lovely name. Doubt we have had a player caled Logan before. (First name that is)

I don't think we've even had a Berry play for us.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

If wee Logan takes after his father's football skills then he has no chance.....now if he has even half the skill of his Uncle then he might have a chance of making it into the first team at Cappielow.

Maybe though Davie Irons better beware of his position thinking of Mr C's coaching credentials.

I take it Alan you will have other more pressing priorities on Saturday than blethering into your niece's ear for 90 mins. Don't worry as I am sure my Dad can sort something out.

Unfortunately I will be otherwise indisposed CJ. I think wee Logan will be with his "injured big cousin"...!

CJ although I have admired your skills on the football field I think it is my other brother in law that was being spoken of!!!

What I am loving is all the blue clothes he is getting. At least 3 hooped jumpers and one hooped hat!!

Now if the ton could break the Livvy hoodoo it would be a great end to a glorious week.

.....think the Norseman's bar takings may be significantly down over the next couple of saturdays but I am sure Toby and Gerry could take on the mantle there!!!!!

If wee Logan takes after his father's football skills then he has no chance.....now if he has even half the skill of his Uncle then he might have a chance of making it into the first team at Cappielow.

Maybe though Davie Irons better beware of his position thinking of Mr C's coaching credentials.

I take it Alan you will have other more pressing priorities on Saturday than blethering into your niece's ear for 90 mins. Don't worry as I am sure my Dad can sort something out.

Unfortunately I will be otherwise indisposed CJ. I think wee Logan will be with his "injured big cousin"...!

CJ although I have admired your skills on the football field I think it is my other brother in law that was being spoken of!!!

What I am loving is all the blue clothes he is getting. At least 3 hooped jumpers and one hooped hat!!

Now if the ton could break the Livvy hoodoo it would be a great end to a glorious week.

.....think the Norseman's bar takings may be significantly down over the next couple of saturdays but I am sure Toby and Gerry could take on the mantle there!!!!!

Defo another uncle they must be talking about!!!!!

Congrats Alan and all the best to 'er indoors and the wee man.

Archived