Colin Cameron - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Colin Cameron

Mr.Blue

for Dundee, paraded at half time tonight at their game with aberdeen. Good signing if he can last a full season

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

The Honey Monster does not think he is up to much.

He was great for MK Dons in our promotion bid I think his experience was one of the things that made a difference. To be fair I think maybe he would have been worth a punt then again were already gambling midfielder wise.

It would seem that money is not a problem at Dens Park! Hope it'snt another Gretna in the making.

I hope it is. Would serve the c*nts right for not learning their lesson.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

It would seem that money is not a problem at Dens Park! Hope it'snt another Gretna in the making.

It isn't and it never could be.

Gretna were non viable from day one because of the demographic situation. Dundee is historically a bigger club than their city rivals with a large potential fan base.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Remember they just banked a healthy sum from Burnley for young McDonald, have emptied their wage bill of a load of high earners and sell plenty of season tickets.

On top of that two years of parachute payments along with a new board and financial restructure.

They are sound but if they fail this year I wouldn't expect the same cash outlay next season.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Archived