The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement ! - Page 7 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement !

TonInDublin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the biggest con since Rae told us they deserved the chance etc.

C'mon guys let common sense prevail-everybody should be welcome-all the sad c*nts who can't hack it will drop off like flies. :thumbup2:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Right, I want in. I'm pished and up for a good bit of flake shute chat and general boyish banter, so where's my password ya bunch of c**k munching wankers? I'm mightlily pissed at not gettng my invite straight away, so get it sorted, quick.

Right, I want in. I'm pished and up for a good bit of flake shute chat and general boyish banter, so where's my password ya bunch of c**k munching wankers? I'm mightlily pissed at not gettng my invite straight away, so get it sorted, quick.

SNAP!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

These bum boys are a bit slow at getting the password out. Must be too caught up in the sperm and sh1t frenzy of the first night!!!!

POUFFES

YER BARD

You're already in ya weapon.

TonInDublin

POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE POUFFE

YER BARD

Archived