Your Team For Saturday And Predictions - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Your Team For Saturday And Predictions

Deego

I don't think there's a chance we'll play 3 at the back against Dundee. Best bet would probably be flat back 4 with an anchor man. I'm under no illusions when saying Morton CAN beat Dundee so i reckon Davie will either stick 2 or 3 up front.

Robinson

MacGregor - Greacen - Harding - Walker

Paartalu??

Millar - Jenkins - McAlister

Weatherson - Russell

The reason i'm not sure about Paartalu is that i've never seen him play. By the sounds of it though he's the type of big strong holding midfielder we've been lacking since the days of...erm...Marco Maisano?????

Oh yeah, meant to say Morton 1 Dundee 1

SUNSET FESTIVAL
In aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Police Club
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The above event solely contributed a donation of over £1240 to the Hospice. Great night, great musical performances, and great generosity from all of those who participated. Thank you. It will be back!

Enquiries to sunsetfestival@yahoo.com

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. McGurn communicates with the defence and commands his area better.

I can't say I've seen him communicating with the defence

I'm going for a one goal victory for the Ton thanks to Brian Wake's only goal of the season which would really piss off an already wound-up Dundee support.

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

I can't say I've seen him communicating with the defence

I'm going for a one goal victory for the Ton thanks to Brian Wake's only goal of the season which would really piss off an already wound-up Dundee support.

I'm basing this solely on the fact that I havent seen McGurn rush out and punch Greacan in the head. Arguably Greacan deserved it though.

I want a pretentious signature too.

Archived