Reward For Using Bins - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Reward For Using Bins

simple_ton

According to inverclydenow...

http://www.inverclydenow.com/news-detail2.asp?ID=1140

I think a much better response would be a boot in the stones for those who DON'T use the bins :angry:

Unbelievable that you need to pay folk to look after their own country.

Would you just drop litter anywhere in your own house, NO. So why do it outside.

A decent upbringing should have stopped them dropping litter in the 1st place.

This story makes my blood boil :angry:

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Unbelievable that you need to pay folk to look after their own country.

Would you just drop litter anywhere in your own house, NO. So why do it outside.

A decent upbringing should have stopped them dropping litter in the 1st place.

This story makes my blood boil :angry:

I agree with you totally. My son still comes home with his pockets bulging with his litter, if he can't find a bin.

DONT ABUSE YOUR FRIENDS AND EXPECT THEM TO CONSIDER IT CRITICISM

THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES ON THIS PLANET - THE INTELLIGENT AND THE STUPID

Councillor Stephen McCabe, council leader, said: “We are targeting a common source of complaint from local people. We aim to successfully tackle a problem that is an issue in Inverclyde and across Scotland. Litter can blight communities and school grounds so this initiative will reinforce the important message that litter simply must go in the bin.”

TOUGH ON LITTER, TOUGH ON THE CAUSES OF LITTER

I remember getting a letter from our esteemed MSP about the complaints from local residents about the conduct of Academy pupils dropping litter and so forth.

I live on a quiet street - near the school, but out of the way - and can't remember the last time I saw anyone drop litter, let alone an academy pupil.

Can the powers that be maybe not focus their attention towards something less f***ing pointless than this?

EOho8Pw.png

TOUGH ON LITTER, TOUGH ON THE CAUSES OF LITTER

I remember getting a letter from our esteemed MSP about the complaints from local residents about the conduct of Academy pupils dropping litter and so forth.

I live on a quiet street - near the school, but out of the way - and can't remember the last time I saw anyone drop litter, let alone an academy pupil.

Can the powers that be maybe not focus their attention towards something less f***ing pointless than this?

Work, eh?

Archived