Praise For Tartan Army - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Praise For Tartan Army

Guest David Edwards
Says that we are a role model on how football supporters should behave.

Aye. Isn't it a pity though about the sorry few who pish, vomit and expose themselves in the street.

Edit to add: Though I do promise to behave myself on Saturday.

Aye. Isn't it a pity though about the sorry few who pish, vomit and expose themselves in the street.

Edit to add: Though I do promise to behave myself on Saturday.

Aye you Greenock folk getting carried away visiting the big city.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Of course I knew someone would cynically pish all over this 'good news' thread, we are Scottish after all. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of Frankie Boyle talking about Scots being negative about everything, and he gave an example of John Logie Baird being congratulated for inventing television only for him to say 'aye, but there's f*ck all on!'. :)

Mon the Scotland. We've come far!

Thou I must add, If we don't Qualify Alex McLeish should be punted!

Who do you think we could get to take over? I'll go for John Collins.

Guest David Edwards
Of course I knew someone would cynically pish all over this 'good news' thread, we are Scottish after all. :rolleyes:

:lol: If you can bear to take your tartan blinkers off for a moment you might just be able to appreciate some gallows humour. I'll be at the game tomorrow, supporting my country like I have been for more years than you can remember. So lighten up ya numpty. :P

Edit to add:Oops! The game's on Saturday. Who's the numpty? :D

Mon the Scotland. We've come far!

Thou I must add, If we don't Qualify Alex McLeish should be punted!

Who do you think we could get to take over? I'll go for John Collins.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! And I've had a rather humourous day ;)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Guest David Edwards
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! And I've had a rather humourous day ;)

I thought it was a bit negative myself

I thought it was a bit negative myself

I was being sarcastic like 'AYE THAT WAS VERY FUNNY HAHAHA!!', though it's naw really.

Big 'Eck is the man.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Guest David Edwards
I was being sarcastic like 'AYE THAT WAS VERY FUNNY HAHAHA!!', though it's naw really.

Sarcastic? How come you missed the irony in mine then? :)

Archived