Hutton And Brown Out For Wednesday - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hutton And Brown Out For Wednesday

Is that all you do? Spend your time pointing out the fact a thread already exists.

Your are a pain in the hoop my friend.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

you really are the worst for pointing out if something has already been said before.

fair enough if it was in a thread with the same heading, but it was about 12 posts into a thread with nothing at all to do with it.

hold on ill just sit through every single post on every thread just to make sure i dont upset the fragile little world you live in.

get a life!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Anyway back to the point. Would have been a difficult game even with the above players fit and available but a few changes I think we should still do it. Had a wee think about what Mcleish might go for on Wed but it is too early to call- I do think we will go for 2 up front, be interesting if Boyd starts and McFadden goes into Midfield, I don't envy McLeish at all.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

I don't think it's a great loss, cos we have Fletcher back so he can replace Brown and Alexander in more than competent enought to replace Hutton. The interesting thing will be who Eck replaces McCullloch with. He could move McFadden to midfield and play Boyd up front with Miller, he could play Dailly and move Pearson out on the left or just a straight replacement and start with Maloney. Overall these missing players won't harm the team that much cos we do have a decent squad. It's still going to be a tough game but it's not made any tougher due to these injuries or any suspensions.

anyone got an idea what the line up will be for Wednesday?

I am thinking:

Gordon

Alexander Weir McManus Murty

Daily

Fletcher Pearson Ferguson Faddy

Miller

That looks the most likely, although Naysmith might be fit enough to start, so Murty might not necessarily start. I'd certainly go with Murty ahead of McEveley if Naysmith can't start.

anyone got an idea what the line up will be for Wednesday?

I am thinking:

Gordon

Alexander Weir McManus Murty

Daily

Fletcher Pearson Ferguson Faddy

Miller

1 up front? We're playing Georgia!! I'd be worried if Bean was playing, but he's retired from international football after the Hampden game, so just go there to attack and finish them off early like we did with Ukraine on Saturday!

1 up front? We're playing Georgia!! I'd be worried if Bean was playing, but he's retired from international football after the Hampden game, so just go there to attack and finish them off early like we did with Ukraine on Saturday!

I think Eck may go with 1 up front and keep it tight for a while

not sure...

p.s: who is bean?

I thought Arveladze was still playing until the end of the qualifying stage??

I may be entirely wrong though cos i don't particularly pay any attention to Georgia

Brian

"The Defense Department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid"

I thought Arveladze was still playing until the end of the qualifying stage??

I may be entirely wrong though cos i don't particularly pay any attention to Georgia

He has retired, plus they have a few of their more established players injured.

I read in an article that during the Soviet days a lot of the flair players were from Georgia. A draw would be a good result in Georgia. I think McLeish will adopt a similar strategy as Rankers used in Lyon. I think "the doing" Ra Shellick got in Europe has warned him about being too open at the beginning.

Kindest Regards

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozenâ€

Archived