Recall For The Ukraine Game - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Recall For The Ukraine Game

Christian Dailly (on loan at Southampton) has been recalled to the Scotland squad following Russell Anderson's withdrawal. Soton have the worst GD outside the bottom 3 in the Championship, and we've taking their aging centre half... fantastic! <_>

Full squad:

Goalkeepers: Gordon (Sunderland), Marshall (Norwich), McGregor (Rangers)

Defenders: Alexander (Burnley), Caldwell (Celtic), Dailly (West Ham), Hutton (Rangers), McEveley (Derby), McManus (Celtic), Naysmith (Sheffield United), Weir (Rangers)

Midfielders: Brown (Celtic), Ferguson (Rangers), Hartley (Celtic), McCulloch (Rangers), Pearson (Derby), Robson (Dundee United), Teale (Derby)

Forwards: Beattie (West Brom), Boyd (Rangers), McFadden (Everton), Maloney (Aston Villa), Miller (Derby), O'Connor (Birmingham).

Christian Dailly (on loan at Southampton) has been recalled to the Scotland squad following Russell Anderson's withdrawal. Soton have the worst GD outside the bottom 3 in the Championship, and we've taking their aging centre half... fantastic! <_>

Excellent news, it'll give us all a chance to sing the Christian Dailly Song one more time:-

To the tune of 'I love you baby'

Oh Christian Dailly,

You are the love of my life

Oh Christian Dailly,

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh Christian Dailly,

I want curly hair too..

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Excellent news, it'll give us all a chance to sing the Christian Dailly Song one more time:-

To the tune of 'I love you baby'

Oh Christian Dailly,

You are the love of my life

Oh Christian Dailly,

I'd let you shag my wife

Oh Christian Dailly,

I want curly hair too..

There's another one, to the tune of Yellow Submarine.

We all wish for a team of Christian Daillys

A team of Christian Daillys

We all wish for a team of Christian Daillys

Number one is Christian Dailly

Number two is Christian Dailly

Number three is Christian Dailly

Number four is Christian Dailly

And so on.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Did he not only go ther a week or two ago and so won't have featured in many of their games to sufficiently contribute to their poor goal difference.

I think he is a good solid player who can do a job in a few positions. I would say, IMO, he's better than Weir and I don't hear complaints about Weir being in the squad.

I wouldn't have either, personally I would rather Webby and Mick were the first choice centre halfs.

You do know that Webster doesnt get a game for Rangers due to Davie Weir?

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Full squad:

Goalkeepers: Gordon (Sunderland), Marshall (Norwich), McGregor (Rangers)

Defenders: Alexander (Burnley), Caldwell (Celtic), Dailly (West Ham), Hutton (Rangers), McEveley (Derby), McManus (Celtic), Naysmith (Sheffield United), Weir (Rangers)

Midfielders: Brown (Celtic), Ferguson (Rangers), Hartley (Celtic), McCulloch (Rangers), Pearson (Derby), Robson (Dundee United), Teale (Derby)

Forwards: Beattie (West Brom), Boyd (Rangers), McFadden (Everton), Maloney (Aston Villa), Miller (Derby), O'Connor (Birmingham).

Players in bold are out

He's not getting a game cos he's not fit to play.

As Dazza said, He is fit. Played & scored against Gretna last month. Although he looked pretty good he was immediately left out for Weir next match.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Archived