Who Is The Biggest C*nt - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is The Biggest C*nt

vikingTON

Who is the biggest c*nt?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the biggest c*nt between these randomly selected people?

• Gordon Brown
    • Harold Shipman
    • Andy Millen
    • Sick Mick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made the poll, i decided the choices at random.

if my name was picked at random it'd be up there.

Fortunately I was controlling the randominator. :P

:lol: Where can you get one of them :P

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Tesco Extra do them.

It's on aisle 7462, beside the Kalashnikovs. ;)

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Tesco Extra do them.

It's on aisle 7462, beside the Kalashnikovs. ;)

Damn they were sold out of them the last time i was in there.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

JM will lend you his as he only uses it for the first game of the season.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Too easy.

What age was the oldest Granny you've shagged Mick-or was the word f*cked-I can't remember-anyway you'll know what I mean.

Are you into threesomes BTW?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

What age was the oldest Granny you've shagged Mick-or was the word f*cked-I can't remember-anyway you'll know what I mean.

Are you into threesomes BTW?

Well, that's rank.

Some fúcking hippie robbed all my ale.

Archived