Zen Vision M - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Zen Vision M

Benin Dahomey

can anyone help me out with this problem.

i have a big collection of cd's and i keep adding to it (not really got into downloading yet!). problem is, when i try to rip them to my zen, for a lot of the cd's the last track won't copy. how do i fix this?

thanks in advance for any help.

"... Why bother with newspapers, if this is all they offer? Agnew was right. The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for f***offs and misfits - a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage" Hunter s. Thompson

i have a big collection of cd's and i keep adding to it (not really got into downloading yet!). problem is, when i try to rip them to my zen, for a lot of the cd's the last track won't copy. how do i fix this?

Hmmm...if you're ripping the cd's to your PC, then transferring them, try putting a blank track on at the end of each of your folders before you transfer them.

KennedyDog.gif

Hmmm...if you're ripping the cd's to your PC, then transferring them, try putting a blank track on at the end of each of your folders before you transfer them.

i've been ripping them straight to my zen, but i'll try your suggestion. cheers.

"... Why bother with newspapers, if this is all they offer? Agnew was right. The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for f***offs and misfits - a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage" Hunter s. Thompson

are you using the zen media explorer to rip the files or copying them through windows explorer/media player?

if your using windows it would be worth downloading the proper drivers and software etc and try using that.

Archived