Salmond And Scotland In Big Trouble - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Salmond And Scotland In Big Trouble

NewTon

Did I say that before, ffs I must drink less, as for your cheap shots about Salmonds wife you seem to forget you have a big family who grew up locally as well. Luckily for you I'm not into cheap shots eh?

Oh come on - cheapshots aside do you not find his coffin-snatching a bit iffy?

Some fúcking hippie robbed all my ale.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midTONs

I think thats his business and I don't think its an issue or any business of anyone else, do you?

I think thats his business and I don't think its an issue or any business of anyone else, do you?

Well, I suppose fair enough - what's your business is your business, but still...

When it comes to Granny fetishes, and guys like that Tory MP who did the "hanging with the orange in his mouth" thing... It does make you think they're a bit off.

Guest midTONs
I wonder when the Scots Public will get to see its "First lady" though?

JB.

What difference does it make? I ask you many members of the Royal family were hid/locked away from public view.

What difference does it make? I ask you many members of the Royal family were hid/locked away from public view.

Ach as long as they cover their twelve-toed webbed feet. :P

Guest midTONs
Ach as long as they cover their twelve-toed webbed feet. :P

Ok, but tell your Dad to sign up with his own username. Oh and by the way f*** the Old Firm.

So has Alex "locked her away" then mibbee?

Public eye is public interest.

however i would suggest that even the honourable SNP have their spin doctors at work.

I think the number one thing all these MSP's need to do is resolve the missing/spoiled voting papers disaster, even if they have to re-run the election again.

Funnily enough the Beloved Nicola didnt want to talk about it on the Radio today!

Nonetheless the Law suits are coming. Its just been on Radio Scotland news that a legal challenge has begun regarding the Glasgow "list" and 10,000 spoiled papers.

JB.

PS: And before you all begin to suspect Im a "New Labourite or Tory" I can confirm I voted SNP on Thursday.

Power To The Powerless,

Strength Unto The Weak!

You are very "ageist" wee boy. Maybe when you get older and mature a wee bit you will find it's the person you are, not the age.

But still, what about 66year old Raquel Welsh ......... I would :o

The one on the right

03-fabb6.jpg

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Ok, but tell your Dad to sign up with his own username. Oh and by the way f*** the Old Firm.

God am I ever going to stop getting slated for being a Councillor's son on here?

And I agree, f*** the Old Firm. The quality of football being played at the moment is totally drastic - if next season isn't an improvement I'll be out at Cappielow more.

Guest midTONs
God am I ever going to stop getting slated for being a Councillor's son on here?

And I agree, f*** the Old Firm. The quality of football being played at the moment is totally drastic - if next season isn't an improvement I'll be out at Cappielow more.

Your Dad is a Labour man who does not agree with Trident, aye right, is your Dad is in it for the money and not the good of the people. Again f*** the old firm and all who support them, you and your old man included.

Absolute nonsense.

By agreeing to a referendum and allowing the people to decide, it does not in any way mean that you have to support a 'yes' vote.

The Liberal Democrats could quite legitamately agree to an independence referendum and campaign vigorously for a 'No' vote. It would be perfectly democratic of them to do so.

And regarding your point about Quebec. Sorry to see you bought into that particular piece of Unionist scaremongering quite so easily. While Alex Salmond did not rule out the possibility of future referendums on independence if the vote was 'No' (remember there were 2 referendums on devolution) he did say it would probably be a generation before it would be repeated. A very logical position, are you really suggesting that all referendums on any subject should be binding for ever and ever? Situations change and people change, and it's perfectly normal to repeat referendums after a suitable period of time has elapsed if that is the will of the people.

OK which bit is absolute nonsense?

Did I miss something or did the LibDem's, Labour and Tories support the policy of a referendum? Did they campaign for a referendum, Did their conferences mandate a referendum? Did the Scottish electorate believe that by voting for these parties they would get a referendum? Please feel free to point out where I'm getting it wrong.

Your problem is that the concept of realpolitk obviously never lodged in your head. The point is, it is not in the other parties interest to change their position and now support a referendum and they can legitimately argue their case. The LibDems could do this or do that but at the end of the day why should they. The policy of a referendum is the SNP's and why should any other party help them to deliver their die in a ditch policy. This is not about being nice or fair or even democratic, it's politics.

Looking at your 2nd paragraph you appear to dismiss the continuing politcal issues in Quebec because it doesn't fit your view of the world, not a first there then. Salmond cannot rule out other referendum because it is the first stage of the SNP's raison d'etre. Do you seriously believe that the SNP will not campaign for a referendum for a generation - please don't let RtB or Colkitto into that little secret :lol:

For what it's worth in my opinion the referendum is a red herring and will only delay the day when positive action in relation to independence takes place. The SNP should firmly nail their colours to the mast ie we are the party of independence and if you put us into government we will deliver independence - no more ballots, no arguments over what question should be asked, no temptation for a bit more devolved power etc. Not easy to do but clear and unequivocal and given they were only 18 seats short it can be achieved.

Your Dad is a Labour man who does not agree with Trident, aye right, is your Dad is in it for the money and not the good of the people. Again f*** the old firm and all who support them, you and your old man included.

Yes, he's in it for the money. Right now I'm lighting up a cigar with a £100 pound note, and we're adding a conservatory to the West Wing of our Mansion. Take that, taxpayers!

Your Dad is a Labour man who does not agree with Trident, aye right, is your Dad is in it for the money and not the good of the people. Again f*** the old firm and all who support them, you and your old man included

========================================================================

OooooooooH Thats a bit personal!

Are we in for 4 years of rants from you then?

Of course all our new SNP councillors are going to excel and be such wonderful people....I think not!

JB.

Power To The Powerless,

Strength Unto The Weak!

Guest midTONs
Your Dad is a Labour man who does not agree with Trident, aye right, is your Dad is in it for the money and not the good of the people. Again f*** the old firm and all who support them, you and your old man included

Of course all our new SNP councillors are going to excel and be such wonderful people....I think not!

JB.

No first personal abuse post about any politician (if you can call it that), reason being Sick Mick is posting on his Dads behalf about others so I say whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Infact thats s***, I wont stoop to the level of personal abuse like he has.

i wonder what we're in for from the tabloids for the next four years. far worse than that, i can assure you.

as for your wee pal, his patter's mince and he's a dirty f***ing tim who should sling his mhanky hook off to the f***leboard. no offence, like.

the guy below loves the boaby.

i wonder what we're in for from the tabloids for the next four years. far worse than that, i can assure you.

as for your wee pal, his patter's mince and he's a dirty f***ing tim who should sling his mhanky hook off to the f***leboard. no offence, like.

:( It hurts my feelings when you say things like that...

Archived