The ‘ We Believe’ Petition - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The ‘ We Believe’ Petition

HMS Willow

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of believe...

...but you all better get your fkin fingers right out yer ar5e5. Especially you McAllister, n see you Miller? dont even get me started on you! As for you Paul Mathers, you down here on your holidays? away back to your fishing nets ya baldy c**t. Greacen? The Tin Man's more mobile than you, you'll never cut it in the 1st division, I recommend S1jobs.com! And see you McGowan ya torn faced wee pr1ck, your a greedy wee bas, your heed looks like a toilet brush, hows about passing the ball noo n again.

I sort of believe...

...but you all better get your fkin fingers right out yer ar5e5. Especially you McAllister, n see you Miller? dont even get me started on you! As for you Paul Mathers, you down here on your holidays? away back to your fishing nets ya baldy c**t. Greacen? The Tin Man's more mobile than you, you'll never cut it in the 1st division, I recommend S1jobs.com! And see you McGowan ya torn faced wee pr1ck, your a greedy wee bas, your heed looks like a toilet brush, hows about passing the ball noo n again.

Well I must say, what an encouraging post.

All I asked for was Aye’s

If you signed a petition in the town would you sign it and then attach a pile of s***e.

Of course you wouldn’t, you either sign it because you agree with it or you ignore it because you have doubts ot are a Non-Believer

If I was to forward this thread so Scapa with some of the comments in it they wouldn’t exactly be thrilled and encouraged.

We have 46 genuine believers so far and I’ll be requesting all the nonsense posts be deleted before I forward it.

Disappointed in some of you lot, I really am :angry:

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

I have never doubted that we will win this division this year. We have the best team by far and one of the most promising group of young players at Cappielow in many years. What we need to remember is that most of them have never been in the position of being champions elect. of course the pressure is going to get to them so lets get behind them on Saturday against Alloa and in every game.

C'MON THE TON

DIVISION 2 CHAMPIONS 2006-2007

If you signed a petition in the town would you sign it and then attach a pile of s***e.

Of course you wouldn’t, you either sign it because you agree with it or you ignore it because you have doubts ot are a Non-Believer

If I was to forward this thread so Scapa with some of the comments in it they wouldn’t exactly be thrilled and encouraged.

We have 46 genuine believers so far and I’ll be requesting all the nonsense posts be deleted before I forward it.

Willow, you left yourself wide open I'm afraid. Let's face it, you either agree to sign a petition or refuse.

Why don't you instead start a poll along the lines of-'Despite some recent ups and downs, do you have every confidence and belief that our boys will get us promotion this year-YES or NO'.

I could do it but they'd probably find some non-existent hidden agenda. :rolleyes:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Willow, you left yourself wide open I'm afraid. Let's face it, you either agree to sign a petition or refuse.

Why don't you instead start a poll along the lines of-'Despite some recent ups and downs, do you have every confidence and belief that our boys will get us promotion this year-YES or NO'.

I could do it but they'd probably find some non-existent hidden agenda. :rolleyes:

I may have left myself wide open but it was meant to be a confidence boosting thread showing the team etc that we believed they were going to do it and maybe to relax them a bit.

No point in a Poll as I wanted to send a message of support not a 70% in a poll beliebve you can do but 30% don't think so.

Posters ccan slate the team on other threads but this was meant to be a positives only thread.

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

well why don't you go in the town and do a petition then? A thread on a message board isn't a petition. If you really think that the players are going to be inspired by reading 46 people writing "i believe" then your clearly a mentalist.

If someone came into my work and said, "listen, theres been some people writing stuff on the internet about you, however, 46 of them were so moved by your plight that they actually took the time to write "i believe", although some of them only wrote "aye", your not gonna get up and start running through walls.

In any case, my post was fairly tongue in cheek (most of it...) Words are cheap, cutting out the negative grumbling at cappielow would likely have a far bigger impact on their performances than a bunch of stupid internet names on a piece of paper.

well why don't you go in the town and do a petition then? A thread on a message board isn't a petition. If you really think that the players are going to be inspired by reading 46 people writing "i believe" then your clearly a mentalist.

If someone came into my work and said, "listen, theres been some people writing stuff on the internet about you, however, 46 of them were so moved by your plight that they actually took the time to write "i believe", although some of them only wrote "aye", your not gonna get up and start running through walls.

In any case, my post was fairly tongue in cheek (most of it...) Words are cheap, cutting out the negative grumbling at cappielow would likely have a far bigger impact on their performances than a bunch of stupid internet names on a piece of paper.

Well M4RKO with no smiley and words like ‘your a greedy wee bas’ you can see how it would be easy to Mis-interpret it.

Anyway you’re quite correct, what’s the point in a stupid thread of encouragement for a team that’s nervous and stumbling their way through games.

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

I sort of believe...

You are everything that is wrong with the Morton support. You are negativity personified. Id pay into cappielow twice if it meant you weren't there.

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

You are everything that is wrong with the Morton support. You are negativity personified. Id pay into cappielow twice if it meant you weren't there.

hahaha, cheers, thats just made my day! How can you make a statement about someones persona when you've never actually met the person? Don't take that as invite to come and meet me...

hahaha, cheers, thats just made my day! How can you make a statement about someones persona when you've never actually met the person? Don't take that as invite to come and meet me...

:blink:

You ask, how I can judge you when I have never met you? I've never met George Bush or Tony Blair but I judge them by their words and action and I judge you by your words above and you make me ashamed to be a Morton fan.

So while we're at it, you have never met McGowan yet you call him "a wee pr1ck" You have never met Mathers yet you call him a "c**t. " These are the players that everyone else on this board supports and will encourage to win this league.

What a ridiculous person you are.

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

:blink:

You ask, how I can judge you when I have never met you? I've never met George Bush or Tony Blair but I judge them by their words and action and I judge you by your words above and you make me ashamed to be a Morton fan.

So while we're at it, you have never met McGowan yet you call him "a wee pr1ck" You have never met Mathers yet you call him a "c**t. " These are the players that everyone else on this board supports and will encourage to win this league.

What a ridiculous person you are.

ah deary me, dont be so presumptious, who says i've never met them, for all you know i could be Jim McInally.

Now, since we're getting all judgemental, you are clearly bankrupt of any sort of humour. If people need smiley faces to understand irony, then its a sad day for comedy.

Its greeting faced phud's like yourself (again, i'm making presumptions) that have driven the proper banter merchants away from this board.

A happy clappy positivity thread was crying out for someone to make some off the cuff negative remark, it was really so obvious that i couldn't help myself.

Now, go away and have a right good fk to yourself and try and cheer up a wee bit.

ah deary me, dont be so presumptious, who says i've never met them, for all you know i could be Jim McInally.

Now, since we're getting all judgemental, you are clearly bankrupt of any sort of humour. If people need smiley faces to understand irony, then its a sad day for comedy.

Its greeting faced phud's like yourself (again, i'm making presumptions) that have driven the proper banter merchants away from this board.

A happy clappy positivity thread was crying out for someone to make some off the cuff negative remark, it was really so obvious that i couldn't help myself.

Now, go away and have a right good fk to yourself and try and cheer up a wee bit.

Ok so let me get this right. Your post below is your idea of humour:-

sort of believe...

If you think that's funny you're f'king arsehole !

Ok so let me get this right. Your post below is your idea of humour:-

If you think that's funny you're f'king arsehole !

I find it funny 'cause his punctuation is terrible ;)

kidding before anyone has a go at me.

I sort of believe...

Toys oot the pram M4arko???? Bit harsh on all the guys there......McAlister? one of the hardest workers in the team, doesnt mean its going to go his way every week, Miller? possibly lacking in confidence( any wonder wi some comments on here and on a saturday?) Mathers?....HHmmmm..but Greacen? gieze a break! folk really need to lay off these guys, And a final oh BUT!! McGowan???? "torn faced wee pr1ck?? thats a f@~king joke!! do you actually know the guy? no!! funny thing is I do, and the wee man is the exact opposite o a torn faced wee.....and far from bein a greddy wee bas, this is all nowt but negativity M4RKO, c`mon noo.....

But I do believe....I also believe Dean"machine" Keanan should have his own signature tune when he comes on to the park after last saturday......something like Kill Bill`s Duel without Honour :D

Archived