Ned Gangs - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ned Gangs

Lisa

YET, YKT, YBT...the only ones in greenock that I don't like are like that are "The Wee Bow" and "The Wee West"....Fannies anyway <_>

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Each letter signifies affiliation to which gang they belong. It's sort of like the "Crips," "bloods," "Grape Street Crips," "MS-13," "Kingsmen," and the like here in the States.

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

ken they suck lol

anyone heard the port diss.....YPT..... :lol:

yeh 'Y' is always in it, stands for Young. well most of the time.

and a meh is just....a....meh. yknow?

MEH!

anyhoo.

aye. ned gangs. hate em.

I ate my signature

Although I'm sure the Ned gangs there can be dangerous (I remember what happened to Cowshed Chris), they're really nothing compared to what we have over here. :blink:

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Although I'm sure the Ned gangs there can be dangerous (I remember what happened to Cowshed Chris), they're really nothing compared to what we have over here. :blink:

Yeah I'd love to see some neds from here swagger over there and get annihilated by the Crips or someone! :D

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

Would be kind of funny, huh? Imagine wanna-be gangsters coming into contact with real ones. :blink:

"I'm about to put a cap in dat aiss, be-atch!" :blink: :lol: :P

It's something I have always heard about but never seemed to have come in any real contact with despite living my first 10 years of life up Fancy Farm. Apparently a Young Wrenny and Young Grievey existed but either I was enver involved or I just knew them all and never asked questions.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

That certainly is a shock; an American stating that something is bigger, better , more dangerous or whatever in the US than it is anywhere else in the world.

That certainly is a shock; an American stating that something is bigger, better , more dangerous or whatever in the US than it is anywhere else in the world.

Come on, JonaTon.....think about it. I think I know what I'm talking about---I went to high school and Jr high school in a gang-infested neighborhood. It was around me the whole time.

I've also seen it real-time while working Military Police in the Army, and I was the "go-to" guy in my units on the subject.

In university, I took courses on gangs, juvenile delinquency, and the like in pursuit of "Law Enforcement" and "Criminal Justice" degrees. I've also written a few papers on gangs for the classes.

That's nothing---you should see what Texans think...........it's bigger and better there than anywhere else in the States.

Although I am from Grant Street where my mother still is , the locality I felt most association with in the early 80's was the Young Belvo Team and thats what I wrote on my school jotters and stuff , but , I wasn't , in reality part of the gang.

With a B and E and an L V O

up to the Gibby we shall go

with a bottle and a brick and a heavy stick

we are the mental

BELVO

anyway I find it interesting that around this area it' was Young Belvo Team , Young Strone Team , Young QB , Young Gibby Team , etc etc but further up the river the word Young would preceed team , eg , Linwood Young Team.

anyway , BISHY ACTION TEAM ya bass hahah

Young Branny Toi ya bass.

Gang fights were a big deal when I was growing up, not that I was any use in them - but The Branny Toi had a very good collection of scrappers.

Fights were well arranged in advance - best ganags at the time were The Brae, The Tribe, The QB, and The Gibby.

As I got older I became a Mod, and basically the gang violence followed the same routine (same s***, different day !). My mates all ran with The Mavy Mods so I used to go to discos etc with them, and the big rivals at the time were The East End Mods - who incidentally, gave me an awful kicking at Janeys one night when it all kicked off. The Pony Club used to be like fecking Beirut when it first opened.

Happy days .......

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Guest midTONs

Young Branny Toi ya bass.

Gang fights were a big deal when I was growing up, not that I was any use in them - but The Branny Toi had a very good collection of scrappers.

Fights were well arranged in advance - best ganags at the time were The Brae, The Tribe, The QB, and The Gibby.

As I got older I became a Mod, and basically the gang violence followed the same routine (same s***, different day !). My mates all ran with The Mavy Mods so I used to go to discos etc with them, and the big rivals at the time were The East End Mods - who incidentally, gave me an awful kicking at Janeys one night when it all kicked off. The Pony Club used to be like fecking Beirut when it first opened.

Happy days .......

TonInDublin

To embarrassed to mention the Gourock Skins, Inverclyde original and top mob, before the MSC that was :lol:

Archived