The St Mirren Result - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The St Mirren Result

Tonsilitis

Guest se56an
I can...because we had the best defensive record in the entire SFL highlighted by the fact we've only conceded 2 league goals in 2005 and only 23 in total for the season.

Coupled with that fact that in 8 league games when we went behind, we turned it around to win 3 and draw the other 5

You're basing your opinion..."they were a terrible team, scrappy football, rough tackles and always putting the ball outta the park" on 90 mins of a meaningless pre-season friendly.

By the same rationale your world beaters who triumphed 2-0 against us should walk the 2nd division this season hrm?

But wait, that didn't quite work out after the same thing happened this time last year did it? :rolleyes:

12079[/snapback]

Away back to yir hole ya manky git!!!

You talk total crap..

Midden were crap on the day, you know it , we know it, get over it!!

Funny you should comment on the goalie 'nae soap' quite a few skunks in th work don't rate him that highly either seem to feel like you , he's a bit on the short arsed side!

12127[/snapback]

we have a good young keeper chris smith who played the end of last season and did very well, he deserves a run in the team.

hinchy is too small and his kicking is total sh*te, as you all seen last week :(

F*ck the old firm

Away back to yir hole ya manky git!!!

You talk total crap..

Midden were crap on the day, you know it , we know it, get over it!!

12105[/snapback]

You really are thicker than s***e in the neck of an LD bottle :rolleyes:

Read my post again...

Mor*on won the RC last season and failed to get promoted...we lost the RCF and finished 2nd in the league. You won the RC again this season...what does this mean for your forthcoming league season?...FÜCKALL :rolleyes:

Anyone basing their opinion of a side on seeing them for 90 minutes in a pre-season friendly knows fưckall about anything.

I started watching Saints at the beginning of the 76/77 season. Of the 67 competitive games played between Saints and Mor*on since then the record is...

Saints wins 42, Mor*on wins 14, draws 11

Read it and weep.

You really are thicker than s***e in the neck of an LD bottle :rolleyes:

Read my post again...

Mor*on won the RC last season and failed to get promoted...we lost the RCF and finished 2nd in the league. You won the RC again this season...what does this mean for your forthcoming league season?...FÜCKALL :rolleyes:

Anyone basing their opinion of a side on seeing them for 90 minutes in a pre-season friendly knows fưckall about anything.

12541[/snapback]

Is that your old man, above, running that skunks web site.

Your only as good as your last game.

Archived