Match Preview/Thread - Dundee vs Morton (22nd October) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Dundee vs Morton (22nd October)

Admin

Didn't watch/listen to the game but I hate Dundee and Dundee United. Some friends of mine went to uni up there, I went up to visit once and was talking to some supposedly United fans who said they'd go to Dens from time to time and sit in the home end because they'd rather see an east coast team win. Try to imagine that happening with any derby that actually matters. Ayr might be a silly wee outfit but you wouldn't even see that with them and Killie. Even Falkirk and Dunfermline would display (marginally) more dignity.

In the list of Scottish derbies, the Dundee one ranks about tenth. Just a stupid footballing landscape, two absolute screensavers of clubs.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TRVMP said:

Didn't watch/listen to the game but I hate Dundee and Dundee United. Some friends of mine went to uni up there, I went up to visit once and was talking to some supposedly United fans who said they'd go to Dens from time to time and sit in the home end because they'd rather see an east coast team win. Try to imagine that happening with any derby that actually matters. Ayr might be a silly wee outfit but you wouldn't even see that with them and Killie. Even Falkirk and Dunfermline would display (marginally) more dignity.

In the list of Scottish derbies, the Dundee one ranks about tenth. Just a stupid footballing landscape, two absolute screensavers of clubs.

Speaking of Falkirk and Dunfermline, an absolutely vintage day in League One.

warnock (1).png

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived