Replay Date - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Replay Date

pink_panther

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do, but you don't bother your erse with them. Switch off and go to bed to watch the telly cos the rest are watching football. Laters potaters. :)

You mean trying to play the thing on FM or that other s***e on Xbox :lol: , the future Ton managers ^_^

Well, consider me stunned. Why are you going on the Tuesday when the game isn't until Wednesday night?

We're on the EuroStar from St. Pancras about 8am on Wednesday morning so have to get down to London on the Tuesday. More often than not I tend to arrive in the country/city of an away match the day before a game and as far as I can see from my experiences watching Scotland away that's what's the majority tend to do.

I dare say we'd have managed some sort of alternative arrangements had we known in advance there'd be a cup replay but it's too late now to change any plans without being hit in the pocket.

i might be wrong here but i think the rules state that any replays have to take place the 2nd midweek after the weekend of the cup tie (i.e. around 10 days later). that left them with the choice of either playing on the night of the scotland game or the night before. it's harsh on the fans who are travelling that night, particularly Toby having not missed a home game in 17 years - impressive stuff - however if it's the rules i don't think there's a lot else they could do?

Archived