A Statement By St Mirren Fc - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

A Statement By St Mirren Fc

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=10808

"You will realise there has been a great deal of speculation in the media surrounding the events at Rangers FC.

Should it be required and only when the situation is absolutely clear at Rangers FC, any view of St Mirren FC Ltd would be taken by the Board of Directors.

No speculative thought or decision shall come from St Mirren FC until the exact position at Rangers FC is known.

If the Board of Directors of St Mirren FC be required to make any decisions they would decide the best way forward in the best interests of St Mirren FC and the Scottish Premier League.

St Mirren FC hope however, that the current situation at Rangers FC can be resolved quickly, to the satisfaction of all parties concerned and in the best interests of Scottish Football."

:blink:

"Page three girls get you excited,

You support Rangers and Man United,

All you do is take up space,

With a stupid look, on your stupid face."

http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=10808

"You will realise there has been a great deal of speculation in the media surrounding the events at Rangers FC.

Should it be required and only when the situation is absolutely clear at Rangers FC, any view of St Mirren FC Ltd would be taken by the Board of Directors.

No speculative thought or decision shall come from St Mirren FC until the exact position at Rangers FC is known.

If the Board of Directors of St Mirren FC be required to make any decisions they would decide the best way forward in the best interests of St Mirren FC and the Scottish Premier League.

St Mirren FC hope however, that the current situation at Rangers FC can be resolved quickly, to the satisfaction of all parties concerned and in the best interests of Scottish Football."

:blink:

I've seen a few people talking about this but its obviously because they keep getting asked about it - they might as well have wrote go away in big letters on their website!

I've seen a few people talking about this but its obviously because they keep getting asked about it - they might as well have wrote go away in big letters on their website!

Or we don’t have the money to sing Brodfoot

I am dyslexic and I am getting tired of your shirt

I'm wondering why you would want to look at the St Midden website in the first place :blink: :mellow:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

I'm wondering why you would want to look at the St Midden website in the first place :blink: :mellow:

I heard a rumour that they had used big boy words to say nothing about something and had to see for my self!

"Page three girls get you excited,

You support Rangers and Man United,

All you do is take up space,

With a stupid look, on your stupid face."

I heard a rumour that they had used big boy words to say nothing about something and had to see for my self!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good comeback Ballboy.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Archived