An Idiot Abroad 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

An Idiot Abroad 2

aww_naw

Starts September 23rd! Got the bluray of the first series cheap a while back, still absolutely hysterical! Gervais and Merchant's new series Life's Too Short starts on BBC Two a few weeks after this starts too! :)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Starts September 23rd! Got the bluray of the first series cheap a while back, still absolutely hysterical! Gervais and Merchant's new series Life's Too Short starts on BBC Two a few weeks after this starts too! :)

season 1 is one of the funniest things a have seen

• 3 weeks later...

Actually forgot, thanks for the reminder! :)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

I didn't enjoy it all that much, maybe pushing it doing a second series? I thought the first series was hysterical, Karl is the funny part, not the other two.

I didn't enjoy it all that much, maybe pushing it doing a second series? I thought the first series was hysterical, Karl is the funny part, not the other two.

I enjoyed the first Series, but have my doubts about whether a second series would work. Downloaded it last night, so will give it a go tonight.

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

i actually thought the first episode was average. just watched the second today though and i thought it was great. :D

You're a yank, nuff said! :P ! Third episode fukin hilarious! :D

RIP New Order...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived