Duisburg Zebras - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Duisburg Zebras

There was an altercation in the Argyle while they were here when one local spewed out some anti-semitic s***. The guy was that thick he thought because they were German it would be ok to act like a member of the Third Reich!! Needless to say he was left red faced (in more ways that one) when it was ‘physically’ pointed out to him the error of his ways and that one of the German lads was in fact Jewish.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Yes, but the whole Nazi thing is offensive and even illegal in Germany. Duisburg’s “element” wouldn’t give a Nazi salute or that sort. Therefore, the comparison is like apples and oranges.

For the record, I DO know what I’m talking about as I talked to them on their web page several times, and they talked about their disgust and concern about the whole Nazi thing. There was a reason why I was asking for the whole Nazi thing to go away at the time….something that I got hammered for on this page.

If you remember, a scarf for both teams was being developed and was all ordered one, but was it ever done? Why not?

Again, the trip they made over and the good times you guys had were no doubt good. That’s not the issue that we’re discussing though.

If they don't like the Nazi thing they can take it up with the Airdrie fans, coz it's their responsibility, not ours.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived