Glastonbury 2010 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Glastonbury 2010

Mr.Blue

Anyone watch last nights footage?

Caught Florence and the Machine and Gorillaz both were great.

Also really enjoyed Mumford and Sons and Bombay Bicycle Club. Need to be getting a hold of their albums methinks

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Anyone watch last nights footage?

Caught Florence and the Machine and Gorillaz both were great.

Also really enjoyed Mumford and Sons and Bombay Bicycle Club. Need to be getting a hold of their albums methinks

Mumford and Sons album I can highly recommend. Very unique sound those lads produce and the chanter has that husky thing going on. :wub:

Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Mumford and Sons album I can highly recommend. Very unique sound those lads produce and the chanter has that husky thing going on. :wub:

Bought it today. Love it!

Ellie Goulding is actually one of the pretty talented lot that have come out the woodshed doing the same s*** recently. They all have their moments.

Mumford and Sons are probably the highlight so far. Muse were disappointing at times, astonishing at others. Pet Shop Boys looked absolutely phenomenal for the short time I watched them. Gorillaz weren't TOO bad. A bit dull. Poor that a headline act has about three or four songs that the fans know though. The Flaming Lips were much better on the other stage.

Foals were good earlier. Editors sounded quite good as well.

: )

Most of Muse's set was superb, Where The Streets Have No Name with The Edge was great.

Have to agree, Mumford and Sons were excellent, really enjoyed Flaming Lips. Gorillaz ok, not as good a set as they thought they were performing I'd guess.

Tomorrow, Steve Wonder! :)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

The highlight of the Gorillaz set had to be "On Melancholy Hill". Was so weird to hear such an unashamedly pop song in amongst the rest of that set.

Was great to see Edge with Muse. Incidentally, caught another load of Pet Shop Boys and they were ridiculously good.

: )

thought muse were outstanding id have loved to have been there

Archived