4th Game Lucky Today - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

4th Game Lucky Today

I think it's a pretty fair assumption for Jim to make about the "real" Meadow fans. We were in the top tier of the away stand, which was exclusively for folk who turned up on the day without tickets- I'd have imagined that any "real" Meadow fans would've got their tickets the minute they'd come out.

Early in the game there was a chant of "We are the people" which a number of folk across the top tier joined in but the most disgusting chants were generally reserved to one group of inbred, cave dwelling neanderthals. Fair to say that in all my years going to football I've seen, and often been involved in some pretty shameful scenes, but I've never seen anything like this lot. Songs about Jock Stein, Peter Tobin, Father Gerry from Tobin's church in Anderston amongst others. I pointed out to JonaTon one guy making Nazi salutes but he corrected me saying he was actually making a gesture referring to the red hand of Ulster- that makes it okay then!

This lot were generally guys in their late teens and early twenties, but it was alarming to see children about ten years old also involved and a couple of about 55 who had no shame in sashing it up. I'd certainly not describe myself as any sort of a snob, but watching pondlife like that really make you think about how lucky we are.

They were wearing masks bearing Derek Wingate's face and there was a lot of anti Edinburgh jibes, suggesting to me that the main culprits were probably Glaswegians who knew him and were going along for his big day. Whilst Meadow undoubtably have a staunch Protestant element to their support, I'd seriously doubt the vermin that were leading the cries in the top tier yesterday had been to Meadow Park any more often than us.

Here comes the Cavalry!!! I hope you never got a text asking you to assist? As I used to get.

BTW, Is anyone else fecking annoyed at that name Medda and why the **** are people supporting that mob anyway.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Here comes the Cavalry!!! I hope you never got a text asking you to assist? As I used to get.

BTW, Is anyone else fecking annoyed at that name Medda and why the **** are people supporting that mob anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I never got the text, although we did say on the way home we'd be bitching about them on the board at some point.

As for your point about Medda, giving them a quaint little nickname is in my eyes a sign of affection, and there's no way I'm in any mood for that at the moment.

Forgot to add, I did watch them against Pollok last May at Newlandsfield and the support was nothing like what we experienced yesterday.

:lol: came back on to quote toby and say thats not good enough for the boards resident know it all.

:lol: came back on to quote toby and say thats not good enough for the boards resident know it all.

Will you stop referring to yourself as the 3rd person it all gets a tad confusing.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

I'm surprised he aint been back yet, he likes to get the last word even if it means saying black is white. :wub:

Much like yourself then. Although I am not that stupid.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Pathetic repost but then again I expect nothing less.

exactly the type of response you come to expect from yourself when you know you are wrong.

Much like yourself then. Although I am not that stupid.

I expect personal insults from mortonjag when he is proved wrong not from someone like yourself but then again you have lowered yourself to a level I thought was beneath you on a few occations since you were were made to look a fool on a certain other thread. B)

exactly the type of response you come to expect from yourself when you know you are wrong.

I expect personal insults from mortonjag when he is proved wrong not from someone like yourself but then again you have lowered yourself to a level I thought was beneath you on a few occations since you were were made to look a fool on a certain other thread. B)

will ye's no settle for a draw :lol:

Show Racism the Red Card

Do I?

Personal insults? Another poor response.

He who laughs last. (except none of it was funny)

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Will you two get a fricken room for crying out loud!!!! I'll even pay for the bloody thing!!!

He who laughs last ............

It never ceases to amaze me how low some people are willing to stoop, lie and deceive. The only way to deal with that is to laugh in the face of adversity.....

Will you two get a fricken room for crying out loud!!!! I'll even pay for the bloody thing!!!

Can I get a mini bar??

Book Here

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Can I get a mini bar??

Book Here

Aye that'll be right! You can have Jaggy's cellar and like it or lump it. :lol:

He who laughs last ............

It never ceases to amaze me how low some people are willing to stoop, lie and deceive. The only way to deal with that is to laugh in the face of adversity.....

Aye that'll be right! You can have Jaggy's cellar and like it or lump it. :lol:

Tightwad Mancunian buggar.

Typical selfish b@st@rd, only thinking of himself. :rolleyes:

You are damn ****ing right.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived