Mr Donald Away - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mr Donald Away

Cawston

He's been playing his cards to his chest since arriving at Cappielow, but surely if he has a hand to play now is the time.

He talked about being at the club in an advisory capacity, what advice is he actually providing? Nothing appears to have changed for the better.

Time to out yourself Alistair, "are you up for it"?

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The script is about 35 pages of mostly idle conjecture, slurs and little of actual worth, unfortunately. Despite the prevalence of these threads I haven't the foggiest as to what is happening regarding this. I'm sure Mortonjag does...

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The script is about 35 pages of mostly idle conjecture, slurs and little of actual worth, unfortunately. Despite the prevalence of these threads I haven't the foggiest as to what is happening regarding this. I'm sure Mortonjag does...

<_<

That's the point VT. On the face of it he's the great white hope, it's time he let us all know what his intentions are.

Maybe AD has other things on his mind at the moment like the Stock market crash.

Who's to say this hasn't wiped millions off his own personal wealth.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

He's been playing his cards to his chest since arriving at Cappielow, but surely if he has a hand to play now is the time.

He talked about being at the club in an advisory capacity, what advice is he actually providing? Nothing appears to have changed for the better.

Can we take it that his advice has been one of the following

1. Its not been forthcoming

2. Is s***e

3. Has been ignored

Something has not been right at Cappielow for some time and you get the feeling its about to come to a head.

2. Is s***e

3. Has been ignored

Something has not been right at Cappielow for some time and you get the feeling its about to come to a head.

The sooner the better Youngsa.

What an original question Cawstick-I've a good mind to do you for copyright infringement! :lol:

Correct-you haven't, and until you grow up-stay off serious threads please. Time for your next nappy change.

As I have mentioned before, there is no knight in shining armour waiting to take over.

If Dougie wants to stay then he will. At this moment in time Crawford is the only other option.

PROOF?

2. Is s***e

3. Has been ignored

Indeed Youngsa-something that's 77 years of age, and has the cheek to talk about a results driven game when it's his bloody ba' we have to play with.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Correct-you haven't, and until you grow up-stay off serious threads please. Time for your next nappy change.

Being told to grow up by an elderly gentleman who creates toy monkey personas and splashes pink font about like no tomorrow. Standards have indeed slipped. Perhaps if you stayed out of threads where you didn't have a clue we'd be spared about 14,000 posts and likely 9 or 10 full pages on Alistair Donald. Practise what you preach. :)

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

PROOF?

The Rae family are the owners of the Club. No other person has expressed an interest publicly. So if Dougie steps down then I take it Crawford will take over and keep it in the family.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Would Mr Donald want to show his hand too much . Dougie said that he had 2 offers previously so someone was interested .

What is patently clear is that Dougie's reign is faltering he has made too many mistakes .

I've said before the playing squad gets smaller every season , there is no youth set up , we struggled to get to this division despite more resources than everyone except Gretna .

This is the second season when we have struggled , crowds are dwindling the entertainment is zilch .

Talk about Xmas transfer windows shouldn't be even talked about if we had done the work over the summer .

• 1 year later...

Archived