Help - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Help

Mr.Blue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
see, that alphabet spaghetti is working wonders for your spelling, and that was your special needs teacher that said it wouldn't work, those alphabites are improving your use of capital letters also.

**** you're tedious! :blink: (although I'm sure in real life you're a little star! :) )

RIP New Order...

.....I hope that is some brilliant ironic use of a phrase! :P

:lol:

Don't worry it was. It killed two birds with one stone when it came to thinking of overused 90's phrases. :P

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

shouldn't that be ears ? :huh:

If you have a problem take it up with the 90's. I am but a vehicle used to pass on it's words.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

You're that money expert from GMTV ain't you!!! ^_^

I don't know who you are talking about, but I'm guessing I shouldn't take the comparison as a compliment. :unsure:

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Me and my lovely lady are getting married in 7 weeks. She went up to capri skies in glasgow this morning for a dress fitting, only to find the shop locked up and in administration :o

She is absolutely gutted as were the other 20 or so girls locked outside the shop. She isnt sure if she'll get her dress which she has paid for in full or if the worst comes to the worst her money back.

****ing arsehole owners, ****ing arsehole administrators!

Anyone make any suggestions on who to contact for help or what to do.

Cheers

Lucky escape I say, go and count your chickens Mr Blue.

Being serious must a horible thing for a lady. its their big day and i'm sure she was already worried that all was going to go ok and then this happens. Hope you get it sorted out.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Jesus, this place is getting worse. I realise that there are undoubtedly better places to go for advice, but it seems that if anything goes wrong in your life and you come here looking for any direction-forget it. Alcoholic friends, wedding day woes, you name it-air your predicament here and you are sure to get some real toss*rs putting the boot in. Ah well, guess it's my turn for some abuse.....

Jesus, this place is getting worse. I realise that there are undoubtedly better places to go for advice, but it seems that if anything goes wrong in your life and you come here looking for any direction-forget it. Alcoholic friends, wedding day woes, you name it-air your predicament here and you are sure to get some real toss*rs putting the boot in. Ah well, guess it's my turn for some abuse.....

Achh Stu, don't be so negative. For some this site is their life, a haven to bolt to in times of need, a place where love and friendship abounds, a place where like minded folk get along in harmony.

The rest of us just laugh.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Archived