Fao Div - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fao Div

Do you think I will be hassled if I go out on Saturday afternoon with a St Mirren Supporter friend of mine if we both wear our strips??

What pubs do you recommend to go/Avoid??

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

4452[/snapback]

avoid

hole in the wa- don't go near this one

last post

drink in

court bar

wee barrel

i think you would be ok before the game with your strip on but not after because people will have had too much to drink by then.

court bar is your best bet

F*ck the old firm

"you never know what sort of nutters are around in Paisley at the best of times never mind on derby day."

##############################################

Gidday div,

whit's the old saying ... many a true word spoken in jest.

I'm meeting up with a few Paisley based,Celtic fans in the Wig + Pen.Good crowd of Bhoys,met them in the Celtic club down here.

4887[/snapback]

Shocking! :o to see on Morton board

You spelled boys wrong for some god unknown reason you inserted a bigoted "h".

And now that you've wound me up, what are "paisley based Celtic fans". That to me sounds like guys who live in Paisley yet chose to follow, like sheep, the club of their religion and not their town. :angry:

FTOF!

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

Shocking! :o  to see on Morton board

You spelled boys wrong for some god unknown reason you inserted a bigoted "h".

And now that you've wound me up, what are "paisley based Celtic fans". That to me sounds like guys who live in Paisley yet chose to follow, like sheep, the club of their religion and not their town. :angry:

FTOF!

5267[/snapback]

Eh,yes.

You telling me we dont have them down here??

As I said I actually met them in the Celtic.Been to a few games with them too,mostly European games.

It would be a very boring world if we all supported the same team.

I'm meeting up with a few Paisley based,Celtic fans in the Wig + Pen.Good crowd of Bhoys,met them in the Celtic club down here.

4887[/snapback]

Comfirming all suspicions.....

Moderators - does this reptile have to be allowed on here?

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

He quickly joined a couple of skunks on my ignore list.

5680[/snapback]

Forgot about that - skunks I can live with though.

He's history on my PC. ;)

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived