Dvd Format Onto Pc - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dvd Format Onto Pc

AyrshireTon

Can anyone help please?

I want to try to capture some clips from DVDs (old Morton goals and such) and convert them to mpeg, mov, or avi format (basically any format that I can then put onto youtube).

How easy is this? - I have Windows Movie Maker, but not a scoobie how to use it - can it do it?

Much appreciated.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Can anyone help please?

I want to try to capture some clips from DVDs (old Morton goals and such) and convert them to mpeg, mov, or avi format (basically any format that I can then put onto youtube).

How easy is this? - I have Windows Movie Maker, but not a scoobie how to use it - can it do it?

Much appreciated.

Pretty sure it can, but Nero is far easier if you have that!!

RIP New Order...

a long winded way of doing it would be to:

1. download dvd decripter (its free) and store them as .VOB files onto your computer

2. download some sort of .vob to mpeg/avi converter, you can usually find pretty good ones online (you need to pay for them) but you can find serial numbers etc on various websites

from there it should be pretty easy ^_^

"I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food."

Pretty sure it can, but Nero is far easier if you have that!!

What's Nero?

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Cheers.

Since it's a 15 day trial thing I'm not going to do it just now - LargsTon has a few of my DVDs and the rest are fairly innaccessible (in boxes in the garage) until the decorating is done.

I've ran Windows Movie Maker and it seems not to want to play any DVDs. :(

Archived