Mobile Car Valet - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mobile Car Valet

MORTON1985

Couple of mates of mine, and Cappielow Season Ticket holders!

A.L.P.S. Aqua Lance Pressure Solutions.

A basic valet is car washed and waxed, hand finished with microfibre sponges not NYLON BRUSHES (which scratch the paint work!) chamois the car dry. Hoover inside carpets and mats including boot, clean all interior vinyl and plastic, clean sills and door jambs, polish all glass and mirrors inside and out, wash wheels(alloys) and dress tyres and exterior plastic.

They only use AUTOGLYM products and will come to your place of work or your home.

They offer more valets such as shampooing carpets and seats and hand polishing paintwork using AUTOGLYM polishes at various prices.

Phone Robbie/Gary on 07815566415.

Advert is in the matchday programme!

Couple of mates of mine, and Cappielow Season Ticket holders!

A.L.P.S. Aqua Lance Pressure Solutions.

A basic valet is car washed and waxed, hand finished with microfibre sponges not NYLON BRUSHES (which scratch the paint work!) chamois the car dry. Hoover inside carpets and mats including boot, clean all interior vinyl and plastic, clean sills and door jambs, polish all glass and mirrors inside and out, wash wheels(alloys) and dress tyres and exterior plastic.

They only use AUTOGLYM products and will come to your place of work or your home.

They offer more valets such as shampooing carpets and seats and hand polishing paintwork using AUTOGLYM polishes at various prices.

Phone Robbie/Gary on 07815566415.

Advert is in the matchday programme!

cheers inverallly will give them a call during the week as comming to my work to do it will suit me the most

Guest GibbyTON
Always found the Guys on Drumfrochar rd are very good at cleaning the car, £12 for a mini valet.

Excellent quality

Much is it for an Astra valet :rolleyes:

Ally, do you have any idea of how much the shampooing of seats cost?

No idea, it's usually all part of the valet.

Give them a call on the number above.

Can do both leather and standards cloth.

I've seen the results, impressive!

Archived