Wikipedia Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Wikipedia Morton

forza ton

Sad little man indeed-sitting 'bored oot yer nut', and you've the impertinence to ask what I am-well I'll treat that as a serious question.

I am a retired professional gentleman-I was never 'bored' at work, and I rarely allow myself to become bored in my retirement.

I presume you just haven't the wit or intelligence to get yourself a fulfilling job.

Sad little man.

Well said

" I was never bored at work " - Aye ok then mate!

:lol:

You REALLY ARE a sad creature-no Sir I was NEVER bored in all my years in Medicine-frustrated, disappointed, angry, elated, content, tired, optimistic, pessimistic, satisfied, dissatisfied-I could go on-but NEVER bored.

For a start, I never had time to be bored-never in my whole career would I have been able to log on to a fans' website, if such diversions had existed.

Furthermore I'd suggest that there are plenty of interesting jobs out there if you're so unhappy-interesting and rewarding, if not necessarily in a pecunious way-so here's my advice to you-genine advice-take a good hard look at your circumstances-see what you can do to better your lot-life's far too short to stay stuck in a rut.

I guess you'll reply that you're trapped because you need the money.

I find that-well-

BORING.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

:lol:

You REALLY ARE a sad creature-no Sir I was NEVER bored in all my years in Medicine-frustrated, disappointed, angry, elated, content, tired, optimistic, pessimistic, satisfied, dissatisfied-I could go on-but NEVER bored.

For a start, I never had time to be bored-never in my whole career would I have been able to log on to a fans' website, if such diversions had existed.

Furthermore I'd suggest that there are plenty of interesting jobs out there if you're so unhappy-interesting and rewarding, if not necessarily in a pecunious way-so here's my advice to you-genine advice-take a good hard look at your circumstances-see what you can do to better your lot-life's far too short to stay stuck in a rut.

I guess you'll reply that you're trapped because you need the money.

I find that-well-

BORING.

" BORING " Now there's a word you are very familiar with.

" BORING " Now there's a word you are very familiar with.

:(

I knew you had stopped those pills-everything bores you and you call other people 'sad'! :lol:

Get a life or a proper job!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived