Fm08 - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fm08

Jackie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you do with the .bin file? I've mounted the .cue on Daemon and it's all been installed but when I try and open the game, it says "wrong disc". Any ideas?

I'd buy the game but I'm skint as f*** :P

You need to download the no CD crack from the first page. Replace the fm.exe with the one in your Sports Interactive folder.

You need to go out and buy the game.

Excellent. Cheers. :)

Finally got them all downloaded from rapidshare last night, however when I put it into the fm folder it didn't work. Do I need to chage any settings within the game so it picks this folder up?

EDIT forget what I said. Where did you put them?

Mines are in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football manager 2008/db and works fine.

It's logos take straight from the FM 07 ones, Morton in 2nd division and stuff. And it has Bell's logos for Division 1, 2, and 3, and BoS for SPL.

Finally got them all downloaded from rapidshare last night, however when I put it into the fm folder it didn't work. Do I need to chage any settings within the game so it picks this folder up?

I haven't tried to install the graphics yet. I was already playing my game when I downloaded them and couldn't be arsed restarting.

If they're in the right folder then all you should have to do is restart the game. If that hasn't worked, check everything is okay in the .xml files. (Is it XML? I can't remember, you know which ones I mean though.)

i got lennon.... kids a goal machine in my game

Look for Colin Nish and Cillian Sheridan - great strike force for the Ton :D

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Football Manager 2008 Graphics megapack

Football Manager 2008 Graphics megapack

File includes: Faces, Kits, Club and competition Logos

File size: 80 mb [each file 10 mb]

Download them all and then unpack with winrar

How do you actually download from rapidshare?? It keeps taking me to an upload page.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

You need to download the no CD crack from the first page. Replace the fm.exe with the one in your Sports Interactive folder.

You need to go out and buy the game.

I got the no CD crack but it's not doing anything. When I clicked on it, it just came up some daft tunnel flash thing. I replaced the .exe as well but still no luck. Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

KennedyDog.gif

I got the no CD crack but it's not doing anything. When I clicked on it, it just came up some daft tunnel flash thing. I replaced the .exe as well but still no luck. Oh well, thanks for the help anyway.

Ignore the tunnel thing. As long as you replace the fm.exe with the one in c:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2008 then you should be okay.

Ignore the tunnel thing. As long as you replace the fm.exe with the one in c:\program files\sports interactive\football manager 2008 then you should be okay.

Now I'm getting this...

"fm.exe - Entry Point Not Found.

The procedure entry point SymGetLineFromAddrW64 could not be located in the dynamic link library dbghelp.dll."

:(

KennedyDog.gif

Are you trying to open the .exe inside the SI folder?

It sounds like you're opening the .exe before it's been moved.

Nah, I moved it to the other folder and tried to open it in that. No idea what's goin on, but I'm gonna try installing it again.

KennedyDog.gif

Archived