Messageboard 5's - Page 29 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Messageboard 5's

piehutt

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just leaving now... anyone that doesn't show up shall be sexually abused by Caz.

If Caz is a healthy burd then I've sacked it :lol:

If it's a male/rotter then I expect Ian will be a no show :P

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Thought it was an alright game even though we were chasing the lead for most, if not all of the match. Can't believe we brought back nine goals at one point :o

Only cause you stopped counting ours <_>

Thot big E played like a legend tonight - those white boots don't look so out of place now B)

pen.jpg

My mother's too old for you! :angry: :lol:

But i'm her Finch.

Can't believe you started laughing and practically fell over the ball infront of goal when I shouted jellytot :lol:

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Jun 12 2007, 09:12 PM) 287978[/snapback]
Only cause you stopped counting ours <_>

Thot big E played like a legend tonight - those white boots don't look so out of place now B)

Yous were all over us the whole game apart from one 10 minute spell, although the timewasting was clear to see :P

Yous were all over us the whole game apart from one 10 minute spell, although the timewasting was clear to see :P

:lol: it was a bit obvious eh? The wife hasnt noticed the ball mark on her car yet, when she does i'm blaming you Rossco :rolleyes:

pen.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Jun 12 2007, 09:38 PM) 287994[/snapback]
:lol: it was a bit obvious eh? The wife hasnt noticed the ball mark on her car yet, when she does i'm blaming you Rossco :rolleyes:

I have never put my balls anywhere near your wifes car, recently.

Archived