New Server - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Server

Guest se65an

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have agreed with Ewan today that greenockmorton.net will leave the P&B Network over the next few days.

He is sorting out some hosting, and when the time is right I will switch the nameservers for the site to point at that host.

It's been fun - I am sure I will still pop in from time to time to wind you boys up.

Toodle pip !

Says you, Mr. 8000 Posts! Har har har!

(I had to get it in before someone else did.)

Yeah that's my whole point exactly...if the guy with the most posts (and I'm not bragging, it's not exactly something to be proud of) can get by I'm sure most people can.

I have agreed with Ewan today that greenockmorton.net will leave the P&B Network over the next few days.

He is sorting out some hosting, and when the time is right I will switch the nameservers for the site to point at that host.

It's been fun - I am sure I will still pop in from time to time to wind you boys up.

Toodle pip !

Cheers for the time Div, you got a good winding up on here but gave it back also.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Toodle pip !

Gidday div,

thanx for all your efforts, mate.

please PM me and I will send you the last of the 2006 Xmas presents.

and good luck to the Midden for 2007/2008 - IMHO, without the Pars they are in for a challenging season

:( :(

:lol: :lol:

Right you are sir - very sorry about the inconvenience.

Send me your address and I'll post your membership fee back to you by way of an apology :)

Least I can do.

:lol:

Aye right, like i'd send let someone in Paisley know where i live.

Its in Renfrew, only a joyride away from Foxbar, i wouldnt want my house getting tanned by a bunch of fuddies while im out earning a living.

Anyway, i thought you left the 'Thinking Mans' trainspotter in charge of this site!?!

TIME TO GO, JIM

Archived