Season Ticket Help - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Ticket Help

A little advice please. I will be purchasing my season book as normal just before the season starts , however , Donna wants to take advantage of the pay in instalments method this time but has lost the form which was posted to her.

My question is this. Can she turn up at the club shop and fill in the form there and then to set up a direct debit ?

Thanks and this is my first message , thanks for the nice new site.

my Donna wants to take advantage of the pay in instalments method this time but has lost the form which was posted to her.

1993[/snapback]

You must really hate her if you are encouraging her to get a season ticket for your manky mob. Doesn't she suffer enough? :P

PS. Well done on finally getting it together with a decent forum. Looking forward to much banter with all you smelly tinks. :lol:

I'd fly over Greenock tomorrow, and sh*te on the b*st*rds below, below...

A little advice please. I will be purchasing my season book as normal just before the season starts , however ,  Donna wants to take advantage of the pay in instalments method this time but has lost the form which was posted to her.

My question is this. Can she turn up at the club shop and fill in the form there and then to set up a direct debit ?

Thanks and this is my first message , thanks for the nice new site.

1993[/snapback]

cant aford 25 pence upfront huh poor bas#*rd :lol:

Banter is fair enough, but Hugh Scott jokes are not considered banter around here.

If you want to be taken seriously, get rid of the signature.

2206[/snapback]

Alright, alright, keep yer feckin hair on junkie boy, but seeing as how you have a spankin' new forum, I will comply.

I might even consider inviting you for a cup of tea at my mansion next Saturday for a nice civilised post match discussion.....

........ but I don't invite homeless, smelly inbreds into my house. :lol:

I'd fly over Greenock tomorrow, and sh*te on the b*st*rds below, below...

Archived