Saturday - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Saturday

daview

Guest midTONs

ask for meeting with your boss, let him know you don't work saturdays during the football season unless it's for an enhanced rate, Morton are at home and you only work till 2pm, don't forget to let him know you don't do backshifts midweek either when Morton are playing and if you do it's a half shift and you work till 6.30pm.

If there is any problem with this and your boss wont budge just make sure you go home sick a half hour before the end of the shift on the day before you want the day off.

"Normal"? What do you mean there, Julie-Anne?

This looks like overtime for the guy.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Im just a cheeky buggar today Donga naw feeling too well....

Im looking for a FIGHT! Would you like to fight me??

Hehe only kidding!! No harm was meant by my comment although i do see now how it could have been taken the wrong way!....... rolleyes.gif

What to do is, phone in sick on Saturday morning, telling your boss you can't get out of bed cos you feel terrible. Go to the game, get your mug on Tontastic, then some-one at work see it and will show it to your boss on Monday morning and you'll get the sack! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

This happened to a guy I knew who worked in IBM, was behind the goal when morton scored, there he is slap bang on the back of the Tele on MOnday!

Arse booted!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Archived