Admission Prices - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Admission Prices

GMC

I know a lot of people don't look on the official site and might not know(i only noticed it today myself and it was put up last week) so i may as well post this. Admission prices for the coming season are

MAIN STAND

Adults - £14.00
Concessions - £8.00
Parent & Child - £17

TERRACING
Adults - £12.00
Concessions - £7.00
Parent & Child - £14.00
Children (15 years and under) - £3.00

So we've barely signed anyone, put strip prices up and the coming season is looking bleak. And they want us to pay MORE :angry:

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Those are similar prices to the ones we complained about when visiting Firhill last season.

Increasing prices in football can only be expected, it's just the way things are going. :(

Still, kids getting in for three quid is great.

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

Thankfully I handed in the £450 for season tickets, otherwise it would have cost a bloody fortune this season!!!

Even got godfatherton to shell out on a season ticket, despite him only making one game last season!!!

Season tickets have went up by £20.

£1 on the gate of 18 league matches = £18.

You save your money on the chance of cup games at cappielow, some of which aren't even covered.

Mate 18 league games = £252

Season ticket costs £210

Not quite sure what you're getting at, any cup games are a bonus, and as I work 'til 9 midweek, won't be going to them...

Thank f*ck I'm getting a season ticket! Prices are shocking, and we moaned when St.Mirren charged us £15 to the Bell's Cup Semi Final last season. Now we are geting charged a quid less to watch a Second Division match against Cowdenbeath!

:angry:

i agree with you its shocking the prices, and sorry to say but we are going up to no first division next year. we were pish last year, to get out of that division you need money, but ohh guess what we aint got any. take brooks mileson for example. anyone know if season tickets are valid for the scum game on sat, and the shefield game? or do they want us to pay more f**king money :(

Even though this won't affect me as much as would have last season as I will be working every Saturday so I will only make midweek games.

What annoys me about the rise in admission prices is that we are going to be playing in the same division against smaller teams this season compared to last season. I would say they would be within their right to raise ticket prices if we gained promotion and were playing higher quality week in week out but we are not. I'm just worrying about how much the price could go up next season if we are playing in the First Division cos I don't see us failing to get promotion again.

Does anyone know if these are the prices for the Moorcroft game tomorrow night?

Got a season ticket this year for the first time in ages. Glad I did.

You in the stand mate? Got my usual seats in section B, my mate is like 6 seats away from me though, but whoever is sitting next to me better agree to budge, they never showed up all of last season!

I can sympathise with people complaining that it's an extra pound a game this season, when we'll be playing the similar opposition to last season. To be fair about 30 p of this rise is purely inflationary and therefore not exactly a rise is price. I would also just like to remind everyone that, from my understanding anyway, there will be NO money coming from the SFA this season. Nil, zip, nada, not a penny!

So who in your opinion should cover this shortfall?

1. Supporters

2. The board

3. The tooth fairy

Answers on a post card to 'Jim'll fix it!'

<_ scotinbelgie>

I think prices have gone up every season that we have been in Division Two but at least in previous seasons there's been a reasonable amount of transfer activity. If there had been a bit more signing action then I wouldn't be so bothered about another price increase but I'd imagine the current wage bill is less than last seasons considering we have released one of our highest earners in McLaren.

Archived