The Young Morton Fan - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Young Morton Fan

Trick37

(Stole this from a friend of mine and modified it accordingly.)

A primary school teacher starts a new job at a school in Paisley and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a St Mirren fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are St Mirren fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. ... ... ... ... ... The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn’t you raise yo............ur hand?" "Because I'm not a St Mirren fan,” she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a St Mirren fan, then who are you a fan of?" "I'm a Morton fan, and proud of it," Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. "Mary, why are you a Morton fan?" My mum and dad were born and raised in Greenock, so my mum is a Morton fan and my dad is a Morton fan, and so I'm a Morton fan, too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Morton fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute, your dad was a drug addict and your brother was a car thief, what would you be then?"

"Then," Mary said, "I'd be a St Mirren fan."

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Archived