Transformers- War For Cybertron - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Transformers- War For Cybertron

Mr.Blue

Anyone got this? I bought it the other day. Not quite sure waht to make of it yet. Its been heralded as the first decent Transformers game but I need to play it some more before I make any judgment.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Anyone got this? I bought it the other day. Not quite sure waht to make of it yet. Its been heralded as the first decent Transformers game but I need to play it some more before I make any judgment.

The first one was horrific, I gave up on the game and just smashed stuff until I got bored!

What?! Better than this one I had?

Computer game in disguise

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

It's my next LoveFilm rental when I return Alan Wake - looks good, but would've preferred an Earth setting I think.

Getting into it now. Its a bit mental trying to find your bearings at times but its good fun. If you loved the old school transformers cartoons you'll be right into it ^_^

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived