I Phone 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

I Phone 4

Scott_Gillan

Guest se65an

Still on contact with Iphone 3g, but over the past few days you can download iphone 4 software.

Me, I want an ipad :rolleyes:

How genius are Apple at marketing?

The iPad's a heap of pish and people are desperate to get their hands on one. :lol:

Apple marketing is AWSOME , I fancy one because of one app lol

Even the Iphone 3G and 3GS were s*** the I Phone 4 has only just caught up to the HTC Desire

yes_to_a_just_scotland_cover.jpg?itok=zU

It's amazing what slick marketing will do. There is nothing special in any apple product, especially the ipad, yet people don't feel like that want it...they need it!

Quite sad in a high school "I want to be popular" kind of way.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

How genius are Apple at marketing?

The iPad's a heap of pish and people are desperate to get their hands on one. :lol:

What he said. Also, for it's size (which is stupidly big imo) it's strangely heavy.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

So

Who's Getting One ?

Im not sure what to do

HTC Desire or I Phone 4

IPhone 4, but if you're not getting a contract, wait and get one when you're in Miami and get it jailbroken !

pen.jpg

Apple marketing is AWSOME , I fancy one because of one app lol

Even the Iphone 3G and 3GS were s*** the I Phone 4 has only just caught up to the HTC Desire

Never had a problem with the I-phone 3G, probably the best phone ive ever had so far imo, i went against the HTC Desire due to a couple of pals whjo had them and said they weren't that good.

I absolutely LOVED my iPhone 3G, and finally got rid of it this morning.

For an iPhone 4. It's brilliant- fast as ****.

I always laugh at all the anti Apple stuff- their products are great, they work really well, plus the support and service is magic. What's not to like?

I'd love an iPad- I dont NEED one, but they are pretty cool for what they do, which isnt gonna replace my laptop, but is cool for just what it is.

I always laugh at all the anti Apple stuff- their products are great, they work really well, plus the support and service is magic. What's not to like?

I ain't anti-Apple (brand loyalty has always struck me as a bit daft, unless you're talking about Adidas Stan Smiths ^_^ ) but the iPad is, in my opinion only, a bit crap. The iPhone is such a great wee thing (and will no doubt overtake the iPad in terms of features, if the new one hasn't already?) that the iPad just seems a bit pointless to me.

Also, like I mentioned, the weight of it (and the size) makes a mockery of it's "take it anywhere" image.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I absolutely LOVED my iPhone 3G, and finally got rid of it this morning.

For an iPhone 4. It's brilliant- fast as ****.

I'd love an iPad- I dont NEED one, but they are pretty cool for what they do, which isnt gonna replace my laptop, but is cool for just what it is.

I have an ipod so wouldn't say I''m anti-apple. What I am is anti-pro-apple drones who will go with anything that has an apple logo on it. As you have said, you'd love an ipad but don't need one, it proves the marketing works. People don't need a new apple product when it hits the shelves but will queue for hours to get one.

I have an ipod so wouldn't say I''m anti-apple. What I am is anti-pro-apple drones who will go with anything that has an apple logo on it. As you have said, you'd love an ipad but don't need one, it proves the marketing works. People don't need a new apple product when it hits the shelves but will queue for hours to get one.

I'd NEED a house to live in, but in terms of wanting something it's different.

I love my gadgets, and having played with an iPad I know I'd love one- but I don't need one.

It's not the adverts, I like the device. Hence if and when I can afford one I'll get one, but not now as I don't need one. geddit?

:lol:

I'd NEED a house to live in, but in terms of wanting something it's different.

I love my gadgets, and having played with an iPad I know I'd love one- but I don't need one.

It's not the adverts, I like the device. Hence if and when I can afford one I'll get one, but not now as I don't need one. geddit?

:lol:

Nope ^_^

Guest se65an

My Iphone 3gs when calling people they kept saying it was very hard to hear me, one call to Apple(and someone the spoke english), no probs at all, at Apple store next day with new phone. Fantastic customer service.

Plus I love my iphone its top notch.

iPAD, yip I may buy one, not cos am a brand man, more of I like it so I will buy it and the customer service is top nitch.

Battery life 10hrs, brilliant, 3GS connect anywhere brilliant, and its cracking.

If a company gets it right I will buy if I need and want it, thats it.

I currently have an iphone 3g and was toying with the iphone 4. However, my 3g is jaibroken and I use it to tether to my laptop for the internet. Until the 4 is jailbrokn that can't be done. I also get annoyed by the fact Apple tie you in with itunes and all that. So...I've just orderd an HTC Desire. After playing around with one for ages in a shop, it's certainly better than my 3G and many will say the 3GS too. The iphone4? Maybe not but there's very little in it, it's a hell of a lot cheaper and I can tether with no hassle

Archived