New South Park! - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New South Park!

aww_naw

9 days to go !!! :lol:

We no Tiger Woods has to be in it but...

I also got a feeling that they need to make one about the program Storm chasers the program is ok but the guys and stuff in it are mega bent watch this and tell me if you could imagine south park verison

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many seasons of South Park are there now? I watched the first few then fell away from it.

I had been watching it on Comedy Central off and on, and I was given Season 1 boxset for Xmas and really got into it. I am now halfway through Season 6 and hope to get all the seasons on DVD. HMV are helping as they are selling the boxsets for £13.99 online!! (well, up to Season 10!)

I had been watching it on Comedy Central off and on, and I was given Season 1 boxset for Xmas and really got into it. I am now halfway through Season 6 and hope to get all the seasons on DVD. HMV are helping as they are selling the boxsets for £13.99 online!! (well, up to Season 10!)

They're like a tenner(ish) on Amazon.

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

They're like a tenner(ish) on Amazon.

Each series is a different price.

Series 1/2/3/4/6/8 - £12.97

Series 5 - £10.83

Series 7 - £11.05

Series 9 - £12.65

Series 10 - £9.85

Series 11 - £12.00

Series 12 - £14.53

first episode is called Sexual Healing :lol: about tiger woods it will be up for download tomorrow

:

When the successful men of the world suddenly want to have sex with tons of women, the top scientists in the country are brought together to put a stop to it. Once the testing gets underway, it turns out some of the fourth grade boys of South Park are sex addicts.

the next one is called : The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs - The parents decide the kids are mature enough

to read a book that was formally banned The boys are given a controversial book to read in school that both

excites and inspires them to write one of their own. When the boys

discover that Stan’s mom has found their masterpiece, their new

motivation is how they can stay out of trouble.

all it says :lol:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20..._tale_of_scroti

a want to no what book its meant to be ??

The Poop That Took A Pee

Chapter One

Douglas had to poop. His butt was all stinky because he had to poop so badly. There was a gross woman named Rebecca who was sunbathing all naked and she was fat. Douglas walked up to her and said, "I need to poop."

"Ok," Rebecca replied, "I like poop."

Douglas squatted down over the fat sunbathing lady, and went poop. The poop sat there on Rebecca's boobs, looking like a weiner.

Genius! :lol:

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

Good price comparison site this one.

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/search.aspx?titl...h&category=

A tenner(ish) means give or take a few quid Thornton! Generally accurate to say that about the price of most of Amazon sets. :rolleyes:

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

just watched Medicinal Fried Chicken its great what happens in this shouldnt be in a cartoon and randy and cartman are at there best :lol:

Funniest episode of the season, the animation of the guys erm 'spacehopping' had me howling!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Archived